• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer Needed for Me

• Members

I usually don't start threads, but I need some serious prayer at this time. I am having a lot of spiritual issues in my life, and am seriously doubting my own salvation as a result, even though I have been a believer for several years. I am in the process of trying to seek proper Biblical counseling. I think I am rock bottom spiritually at this point in my life. Please pray I will get the proper help.

• Moderators

Will pray.

Bear in mind, if you weren't saved, you probably wouldn't be concerned about it. However, I have been at that point myself. Just remember back to when you were born again-was it biblical? Are you relying on Jesus and Him alone to save you, by grace through faith? Do you see fruit in your life? In your ministry? Remember, HE is faithful, He will keep that which you've committed unto Him against that day.   Also, you might want to separate from the whole 'krishna' thing-no sense in even jokingly associating with a false god.

edited to add: Unless that's your actual name, of course. then no problem.

Edited by Ukulelemike

• Members

Will pray.

Bear in mind, if you weren't saved, you probably wouldn't be concerned about it. However, I have been at that point myself. Just remember back to when you were born again-was it biblical? Are you relying on Jesus and Him alone to save you, by grace through faith? Do you see fruit in your life? In your ministry? Remember, HE is faithful, He will keep that which you've committed unto Him against that day.   Also, you might want to separate from the whole 'krishna' thing-no sense in even jokingly associating with a false god.

Yes, Krishna is my last name, simply an Indian name.

• Members

Will pray.

Thanks for the message. For 16 years in being a Christian, Jesus is the only one I have been trusting in to get me to heaven by grace alone. I have had great times evangelizing and being involved in several ministries. However, even though I have grown in many areas, there are certain besetting sins I can't get rid of. Sometimes, I struggle a lot with anger, on spur of the moment situations. Also, I have an addiction to self gratification, no matter what I have done, I can never seem to get rid of this besetting sin. The thing I am concerned about is not getting victory over certain sins, even though I do care about them, and definitely want to get rid of them.