• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

I've heard this type of street preaching to teens before and it always ends in bitterness and often rage and it's a complete failure

1. There's no use of a open bible no use of Gods Holly Word nowhere in this video 

2. There's no prayer- none whatsoever

3. There's no Bible tracks handed out- not one

4. There's a lot of shouting and feelings of rage and anger- where is the Love Of the Lord Jesus Christ within his faithful Servant- not seen here.

This list could go on and on but I'll stop here leaving it open to all whom watch this video to respond

As I watched this video I tried to focus of the teens being addressed and their reactions. (I only watched the first ten min. before I had enough)

There was at first,attention by the teens some were maybe reading the banners but when the shouting begins with a waving bible in front of them many looked confused and begin moving away

Any Real Pastor called by God know's that an open bible "Gods Holly Word" convicts the heart of sin.

as this gentleman walks forward towards them shouting and pushing his bible toward them '' you see fear in some of the teens faces " the man gets right in the face of a gentleman shouting hes going to hell , whom is saying he's only trying to protect them from harm. Wow! makes me wonder if this is he says hes been put in Jail (he is on school property protected by the police and such actions could be taking as a threat )

what I see next is amazing, young teens with banner's saying Jesus is number 1 , Jesus is love etc. Wow what a wonderful time to stop shouting and open Gods Word and share the truth of Gods Holly Word with them, its very sad that this man is protesting the church not allowing them to read their Bible when he want even open his bible and share one word of Gods Word with them.

The man questions a young man concerning Gods word " The Ten Commandments " and when the young man cant answer he pushes his closed bible at him telling him to show him in a aggressive manner would not a little humbleness and love have worked better here and open Gods Word and have him read it with you' someone can be lead to the Lord by the use of the Ten Commandments this young man already has heard Gods Word (Not the Truth) but with a willing heart he could have trusted in The Lord Jesus as his Savior.

A group of the teens had gather together at one point and seem to be trying to listen ,some even shout back Scripture and one coming up to him telling him he was in agreement, the mans response was''  Yeah you're doing good '' and continued to shout , what another wonderful moment to open Gods Holly Word and share it with these teens that are already being denied Gods Holly Word '' He's shouting this very thing at times

I could go on but I feel I have said enough 

It would be answered prayer for God to give anyone in the youth ministry or someone out witnessing this wonderful chance to be a witness to these children it appears the (Church) school is not complaining and the doors are open to planting seeds upon their hearts sharing the love of Jesus Christ our Lord with them. it pains my heart to see such a great loss of just one child Trusting in The Lord Jesus as their Savior.( many may follow)

My friend this gentleman has only planted corrupt seeds upon these children's hearts making it more difficult for these children to hear the truths of Gods Holly Word. I have never known one  IFB street preacher nor youth minister to Share Gods Word In this manner and hope you are not implying one should, I'm unsure of what the intent of the post means so kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

God Bless

Edited by EKSmith

• Members

I've heard this type of street preaching to teens before and it always ends in bitterness and often rage and it's a complete failure

1. There's no use of a open bible no use of Gods Holly Word nowhere in this video 

2. There's no prayer- none whatsoever

3. There's no Bible tracks handed out- not one

4. There's a lot of shouting and feelings of rage and anger- where is the Love Of the Lord Jesus Christ within his faithful Servant- not seen here.

This list could go on and on but I'll stop here leaving it open to all whom watch this video to respond  

​I think you ought to watch the whole thing, not just Pastor Ruben's ministry to the Catholics.  As for "feelings of rage and anger", I didn't see any.  Or you mean preacher using a loud voice and in-your-face manner?  That's not rage or anger!

I'm unsure of what the intent of the post means so kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

My question was that I wanted to know what people think of his ministry in light of his association with Angela Cummings.