• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Last week, in our church bulletin, our Pastor put information on a website called Goodsearch.com that if you do any searches from their site,  one penny is donated to a charity on the site. It was suggested to use Fellowship Tract League,  prints and distributes tracts worldwide. Our church has some of their tracts.

You can look up www.fellowshiptractleague.com for more info.

However, I've been using it for a week and it only shows 12 cents that I've earned for them. I search a whole lot more than that. And I put it as my default search provider too.

Anyway, every penny counts! :)

• Members

Last week, in our church bulletin, our Pastor put information on a website called Goodsearch.com that if you do any searches from their site,  one penny is donated to a charity on the site. It was suggested to use Fellowship Tract League,  prints and distributes tracts worldwide. Our church has some of their tracts.

You can look up www.fellowshiptractleague.com for more info.

However, I've been using it for a week and it only shows 12 cents that I've earned for them. I search a whole lot more than that. And I put it as my default search provider too.

Anyway, every penny counts! :)

​Perhaps it doesn't count if you search for the same item again.  I have a search add on that gives points on a loyalty card, but if I have searched for that in the past it says "Invalid Search", but still does the search, but no point.

• Moderators

We used to get 5000 tracts @ a time from FTL (Fellowship Tract League) MANY years ago (how long ago? They didn't have a folder and we had to fold EVERY one by hand). They were "free as the Lord provides" (as they still are today) but they could print for penny a piece. We always sent 2-5 cents for each.

Fast forward to just 8 years ago.Many pieces of equipment had been purchased and replaced, equipment was better. I asked Bro. Delange (Bro. Pennington was dead by then, but Bro. Delange's not there anymore either - never met the current pastor) how much it now costs to print tracts. Well, we still send 2-5 cents per tract when we order because they can now print FIVE for a penny!

Edited by OLD fashioned preacher

• Members

I'd have fun with that... One could look through the dictionary for random words and run all sorts of searches! :wink 

​I do that, but you run out of alternatives after a time. When t doesn't work I switch from Chrome to IE and you can start again.

Edited by Invicta

• Members

Miss Daisy,

Thank you for the information and link.

Old FAshioned Preacher,

Thank you for the information.

Fellowship Tract League is a great blessing to all who use it an the Lord is using them in many areas. They now have 85 different languages in the world that they print in.

Edited by Alan
had to revise