• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

• Members

​Did you miss reading Matthew 24:3 The signs are for the end of the world and the coming of Jesus to set up his kingdom. The world did not end in 70 AD.

​BUT,  Note the BUT.

• Matt 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39  And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

This is a reply to verse 3.

• Members

If I gave an employee a raise and after a year he found a rock in the pasture that looked like George Washington's head and went about town telling people it was sign he got a raise a year earlier people would think he wasn't all there. They would say but you had more money in your paycheck for a year. 

Well saying the blood moons are a sign of events that happened before they appeared is the same thing. Using that logic the rapture happened in 2013.

The 4 blood moons on Jewish feast days are signs to the Jews that something big is about to happen. It is not a sign for the rapture. The solar eclipse on the first day of the Jewish New Year is a sign to the others that judgment is coming.

Iran if I was you I would watch the sky.

I like it that we will know the truth with in a year or so. If Israel attacks Iran the terrorist already in America may be activated.

• Members

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

We have had the third lunar eclipse on Passover. The next one will be a super blood moon over Jerusalem on the Feast of tabernacles in September. This is called a tetrad. The last tetrad happened in 1967 & 1968 after the 6 day war in Israel when they took the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount back. The tetrad before that was in 1949 &1950 when Israel became a nation and was attacked by all the Arab neighbors. Over the last 2000 years the tetrads have come at important times in Israel’s history.

So what do you think will happen this time?

The 4 blood moons on Jewish feast days are signs to the Jews that something big is about to happen. It is not a sign for the rapture. The solar eclipse on the first day of the Jewish New Year is a sign to the others that judgment is coming.

Iran if I was you I would watch the sky.

I like it that we will know the truth with in a year or so. If Israel attacks Iran the terrorist already in America may be activated.

May 15, 1948 the Arab-Israel war begins its over before the end of 1948. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Time will tell if there is another major event in Israel. We know the end is near because Israel has gathered

Zephaniah 1:14-2:3. We know famine is coming.

​What year goes by without something that could be considered a "major event" occurring in or regarding Israel? None. The same could be said of other nations as well.

Famine is coming where? There is virtually no time when there isn't famine in some part of the earth.

What we do know without a doubt is that the return of Christ is closer now than ever before.

• Members

To get an idea of what Jesus is referring to, read Revelation where it describes the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

There will be a small remnant of Jews (ie: Hebrews) that will be saved-preserved through the Great Tribulation, as illustrated by the story of Noah.  These will serve Messiah when he returns to earth and repopulate the Jewish race.

Edited by beameup

• Members

​What year goes by without something that could be considered a "major event" occurring in or regarding Israel? None. The same could be said of other nations as well.

Famine is coming where? There is virtually no time when there isn't famine in some part of the earth.

What we do know without a doubt is that the return of Christ is closer now than ever before.

They say it is a recession when your neighbor loses his job, but it is a depression when you lose your job! Maybe famines are like that too.

• Members

To get an idea of what Jesus is referring to, read Revelation where it describes the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

There will be a small remnant of Jews (ie: Hebrews) that will be saved-preserved through the Great Tribulation, as illustrated by the story of Noah.  These will serve Messiah when he returns to earth and repopulate the Jewish race.

Zechariah 13:9 Says 1/3 of the Jews will come through the Tribulation.

• Members

Isaiah is quoted by Paul in Romans (see 9:26-29) and uses the term "remnant". 

"Remnant" is used elsewhere in the O.T. to refer to those Jews who will enter the Millennium.

In Revelation, the earth "swallows them up" in order to protect the "elect" of Israel, who will survive and serve Messiah Yeshua.

• Members

Isaiah is quoted by Paul in Romans (see 9:26-29) and uses the term "remnant". 

"Remnant" is used elsewhere in the O.T. to refer to those Jews who will enter the Millennium.

In Revelation, the earth "swallows them up" in order to protect the "elect" of Israel, who will survive and serve Messiah Yeshua.

Zechariah 14:1-5 When the Lord came down on the mount of Olives it split causing a great valley. The Jews will flee down that valley to the river ford on the Arnon River Isaiah 16:1-5. The devil will send a flood of men after the Jews see Revelation 12:15-16 The mount of Olives will swallow the army of antichrist as the Red Sea swallowed the army of Egypt.

• Members

The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard  Isa 24:20a

It would take the near-earth pass-by of a planet-sized object to effect the earth in such a manner.  It would literally cause a tidal-effect upon the earth's crust (ie: a global earthquake).  The Great Tribulation will be a terrible experience.

Edited by beameup

• Moderators

The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard  Isa 24:20a

It would take the near-earth pass-by of a planet-sized object to effect the earth in such a manner.  It would literally cause a tidal-effect upon the earth's crust (ie: a global earthquake).  The Great Tribulation will be a terrible experience.

​Actually, an event akin to the entire 'ring of fire' erupting would have that sort of effect too, I suspect. It would also cause the earth to lose a lot of its light, and could explain the burning mountain falling into the sea, AND the black sun and blood moon. Interestingly, when its considered where the ring of fire is, around the Pacific ocean area, while it would effect the entire world, the effects on the middle east would be less than say, on America. Since we know that during the tribulation, the armies of the Middle East and apparently Russia will make a massive attack on Israel and Jerusalem, it would help them a lot to do so if America was unable to assist Israel-and with us dealing with the effects of an event like that, it would put us and many others who might help Israel effectively out of the running.

• Moderators

​Actually, an event akin to the entire 'ring of fire' erupting would have that sort of effect too, I suspect. It would also cause the earth to lose a lot of its light, and could explain the burning mountain falling into the sea, AND the black sun and blood moon. Interestingly, when its considered where the ring of fire is, around the Pacific ocean area, while it would effect the entire world, the effects on the middle east would be less than say, on America. Since we know that during the tribulation, the armies of the Middle East and apparently Russia will make a massive attack on Israel and Jerusalem, it would help them a lot to do so if America was unable to assist Israel-and with us dealing with the effects of an event like that, it would put us and many others who might help Israel effectively out of the running.

​I keep trying to edit the above, but it won't let me, so I will add it here.

I wanted to first say that I'm not trying to set some kind of doctrine with that, just some speculation.

Also, that an event like the entire ring of fire going off, which is a possibility as they are connected, hence the name, is that, as most know, when a big natural even like a large earthquake or a volcanic eruption occurs, it will often trigger a response somewhere else on the earth. So something like the offered senario could conceivably set off an earthquake the like of which has never been seen before, maybe even one like the earthquake the Bible describes as occuring in Israel during the tribulation. So, just a little speculation which even has some scientific backing to it. But speculation only, nonetheless. because its fun to speculate, as long as we don't get too dogmatic about it.