Online Baptist

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

We have had the third lunar eclipse on Passover. The next one will be a super blood moon over Jerusalem on the Feast of tabernacles in September. This is called a tetrad. The last tetrad happened in 1967 & 1968 after the 6 day war in Israel when they took the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount back. The tetrad before that was in 1949 &1950 when Israel became a nation and was attacked by all the Arab neighbors. Over the last 2000 years the tetrads have come at important times in Israel’s history.

So what do you think will happen this time?

Edited by Eric Stahl
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hagee and his crowd continually look for the sensational in order to gain attention, get folks excited and build his political connections and keep the money flowing. Hagee may have started out bring

Its in Luke if that counts. Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. I should say I'm not with the signs people. I'm just waiting on Jesu

Eric, Thank you very much for bringing out that the last days started after the resurrection of Christ.  Brethren, The Apostle Peter, filled the Holy Spirit, quoted the prophecy of Joel

This blood moon stuff is more about hype and stirring emotions for the sake of selling books, drawing crowds and gathering donations. This is typical of end-times hustlers who go from one end-times fa

Many are constantly looking for signs and that's turned into big business for those willing to constantly offer up new signs for people to be fixated with. Then when the excitement wears off, or the p

Dear Invicta, thank you, but please don't bother. It shouldn't take finding a backup of notes to describe what " no, nor ever shall be " means to you. To me, it means what it says. Literally. D

Invicta, Peter said the last days started after Jesus went to heaven. read Acts 2:17-18

Yep, nothing will happen...except the moon will appear red. Unless...it just happens to fall on the night the Lord Jesus Christ raptures us out of here.

1 John 3:17 better lay up for everyone on earth

That really struck me funny, Alan!

In all fairness to Invicta, he did answer you a while back...which I highlighted in yellow (of his response) below...     Here's the verse in question...with Invicta's point also high

anybody here ever here of Herbert Armstrong , all this kind of sounds like him , he made over 200 prophesies not a one happen yet his reformed followers have spent millions preparing for the last days

Genevanpreacher, It is future because the, "last days," started in the church Age and are completely fulfilled as recorded in the book of Revelation. And, "from their view," is your own priv

​They are the same event.

Time to tone it down a bit folks.  

​This doesn't tell us to be watching for signs. This is telling us, as we are told elsewhere in Scripture, to be continually walking in the Spirit, doing as our Lord told us with an attitude of expect

​BUT,  Note the BUT. Matt 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man

Brethren, There is no scripture verses in the Old Testament that says that the Latter days were fulfilled at the return of the Jews to the land of Israel; this includes the books of Exra and Nehe

Jesus told us that the coming war in 70AD was not the end or even a sign of the end Matthew 24:6 ​

How so? It would only be a problem to those who believe the "time of Jacob's trouble" has to happen prior to the rapture. I do not. The rapture is imminent and will occur prior to the time of Jacob's

Dear Ronda At the time it was written the Jews were in exile or about to be sent into exile and they returned under Zerubbabel and they did then possess the land so your Reason #1 is no reason at

Zephaniah 1:2-3 explains that all animals and birds and fish and people will die or leave Israel when the day of the Lord's judgment by fire falls on Israel. That is a future event.

Dear Invicta, If that was the case... why then would God's say  (in the same chapter) Jer. 30:24 "The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed

You don't think that the people (who were quite discouraged at that time), who were thinking about getting out of their bondage, thought their freedom would come in the 'latter days'? I think the

1. The time of Jacob's Trouble is future: the trouble that occured with Nebucahdnezzar was a foretaste of the impending doom of Revelation chapter 6-19 on the the whole earth. 2. Clarence Larkin'

"Sorry Jim but" doesn't cut it GP. I didn't post the warning so that either party would have a venue to continue. I could have locked the thread, but then Eric's OP would get caught up in someone

We do have to be careful with some terminology. Does Luke 2:1 "And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed."

Not worse than but nothing such as, Anything like it.

Good call on warning rather than locking.

I had previously commented on the 'Time of Jacob's Trouble,' Jeremiah 30, specifically, Jeremiah 30:7 & 24, in the Revelation Chapter 19-22 Study. Here is the link: As the material (short as

nothing The Bible only speaks on one blood moon, which will be a sign of the end, and will be acompanied by a black sun. This is the only one that has any biblical significance.

Dear Invicta, First of all... I was not the one who brought up Clarence Larkin. I was attepting to prove that Mr. Larkin DID in fact show on his chart that the rapture precedes the tribulation altoget

​Did you miss reading Matthew 24:3 The signs are for the end of the world and the coming of Jesus to set up his kingdom. The world did not end in 70 AD.

John Hagee and a lot of others are making a lot of hay (and money!) promoting this.

​I am not making accusations against the Jews - I'm all in favour of them living in peace in Israel & wherever they live on earth, but there is a difference between Jews as followers of their reli

In the little magazine "Israel MY Glory" they debunk the blood moons myth. 

​True, but it doesn't mean that everything that happens in the heavens is a specific sign. We have had people point to the planets aligning and prophesying things, and nothing happened. There have bee

​No, the signs in Matt were regarding the then coming of the destruction of Jerusalem.

Matthew 24:6, "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." Eric is correct.

Mat. 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I

If I gave an employee a raise and after a year he found a rock in the pasture that looked like George Washington's head and went about town telling people it was sign he got a raise a year earlier peo

I have to disagree with 2 things here... First:  I don't see where the rapture is noted anywhere in Acts 2:20.  Second: Clarence Larkin's charts show the rapture preceding the 7 year tribulation.

​All those things have been going on since Jesus spoke them to this very day. Considering Scripture says all things will be going on as usual when He returns I don't know why some insist upon looking

​We know the day of the Lord is very near because Israel has gathered see Zephaniah 1:14-2:3. The beginning of sorrows has begun.

​Hi the only thing I disagree with is 'Scripture says all things will be going on as usual ', it says as I recall people will be marrying and working, etc, so pretty normal, but it also says it Mt 24:

Who said anything about someone asking you for help because they don't work?

God fed a prophet with some birds bringing him food... I think the Lord can take care of me too.

Which serves our Lord better, storing up thousands of dollars of food and supplies for a need which may never come about, or using those thousands of dollars to meet the actual, current, present needs

Why believe in blood moons at all? Where does it say in scripture about 4 blood moons anyway? Yeah, prophecy about the moon turning to blood, where's the facts about us laying up for that time? Are yo

Acting like brethren doesn't mean we can't stand up and defend ourselves when someone treats us with disrespect.   I wasn't apologising for what I said Jim, I was apologising for having to say wh

• Advanced Member

We have had the third lunar eclipse on Passover. The next one will be a super blood moon over Jerusalem on the Feast of tabernacles in September. This is called a tetrad. The last tetrad happened in 1967 & 1968 after the 6 day war in Israel when they took the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount back. The tetrad before that was in 1949 &1950 when Israel became a nation and was attacked by all the Arab neighbors. Over the last 2000 years the tetrads have come a important times in Israel’s history.

So what do you think will happen this time?

I am not a prophet.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:  1 Cor 1:22

How about this for a "sign"?
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire
was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;  Rev 8:8

nothing

The Bible only speaks on one blood moon, which will be a sign of the end, and will be acompanied by a black sun. This is the only one that has any biblical significance.

Genesis 1:14 the sun and moon were given for signs and seasons (feasts) Strong's number 4150​

There was a solar eclipse on March 20th also.

Luke 21:10-11 indicates that we will see great signs and fearful sights in the heavens  before the day of the Lord. I believe the day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly because Israel the nation not desired has gathered see Zephaniah 1:14 and Zephaniah 2:1-3 .

I suggest that it would be wise to have extra food stored as our grand parents did.

Edited by Eric Stahl
  • Advanced Member

Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

I prophesy that whatever events that happen will be seen by Eric & Hagee et al as significant, as occasioned by the "blood moons." It may be yet another unprovoked attack on the people of Gaza, or the collapse of sink holes around the Dead Sea, the expulsion of non-Jews from East Jerusalem, so claiming united Jerusalem, or the sinking of Palestinian fishing boats.

We have a Gospel of salvation through repentance & faith in our Lord Jesus Christ - alone! That Gospel will be proclaimed around the world regardless of blood moons, & will be accepted by some, & rejected by many, until the Lord returns in glory for resurrection & judgement.  

You really need to stop your unjust and false accusations against the jews.

It is not wanted here - how many times must you be told that we don't  accept your rubbish accusations.

• Advanced Member

You really need to stop your unjust and false accusations against the jews.

It is not wanted here - how many times must you be told that we don't  accept your rubbish accusations.

​I am not making accusations against the Jews - I'm all in favour of them living in peace in Israel & wherever they live on earth, but there is a difference between Jews as followers of their religion & national Israel. 

​I am not making accusations against the Jews - I'm all in favour of them living in peace in Israel & wherever they live on earth, but there is a difference between Jews as followers of their religion & national Israel. 

I just have to quote this - when combined  with the previous post there is proof positive of an outright barefaced lie..........

Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

I prophesy that whatever events that happen will be seen by Eric & Hagee et al as significant, as occasioned by the "blood moons." It may be yet another unprovoked attack on the people of Gaza, or the collapse of sink holes around the Dead Sea, the expulsion of non-Jews from East Jerusalem, so claiming united Jerusalem, or the sinking of Palestinian fishing boats.

We have a Gospel of salvation through repentance & faith in our Lord Jesus Christ - alone! That Gospel will be proclaimed around the world regardless of blood moons, & will be accepted by some, & rejected by many, until the Lord returns in glory for resurrection & judgement.  

Needed to quote what he said as well (before he changes it) to show what he said, then later denied saying it.....

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6 We Christians are to know the signs for the day of the Lord and prepare.

​This doesn't tell us to be watching for signs. This is telling us, as we are told elsewhere in Scripture, to be continually walking in the Spirit, doing as our Lord told us with an attitude of expectation that He could return at any moment. In this way when Christ returns we will be found about His business, not asleep, we will be watching for we are ever prepared for His return and our minds will be set upon Him.

​This doesn't tell us to be watching for signs. This is telling us, as we are told elsewhere in Scripture, to be continually walking in the Spirit, doing as our Lord told us with an attitude of expectation that He could return at any moment. In this way when Christ returns we will be found about His business, not asleep, we will be watching for we are ever prepared for His return and our minds will be set upon Him.

​1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 tells us that they will not know that the day of the Lord is coming. The signs are not for the rapture. Christians should not worry because they will know when the day of the Lord is near.

I know it is very near now!

• Moderators

Genesis 1:14 the sun and moon were given for signs and seasons (feasts) Strong's number 4150​

There was a solar eclipse on March 20th also.

​True, but it doesn't mean that everything that happens in the heavens is a specific sign. We have had people point to the planets aligning and prophesying things, and nothing happened. There have been series of 'blood moons' before when nothing of great importence occurred. Thje more recent ones in history actualyl occurred sometimes a year or more after the events Hagee attributes them to.  Just because the Bible says they are for signs and seasons doesn't mean that everything is a sign or season. Sometimes an ecplise is just an eclipse.

This is the same kind of assumption that Calvinists use to say "God is sovereign, we are evil: so that automatically means we have no free will to choose to receive salvation and it is God who chooses who will live and who will die. The first part is true, the second part is not to be found in scripture and is based on man's interpretations of it. Yes, signs ans seasons, but also, the Lord will let us know WHICH signs and seasons to look for through His signs in the heavens-He doesn't leave us guessing as to which will mean something. And He has told us of ONE blood moon, accompanied by a black sun and other signs, and THOSE are the ones we are concerned with. And my belief is, it won't be a lunar eclipse that we can know is coming, but will be something unexpected, and possibly based not on and eclipse at all-perhaps an eruption of a volcano, or ALL the volcanoes? THAT would cause a red moon! Maybe the mountain burning with fire spoken of in Revelation?