• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

• Members

We have had the third lunar eclipse on Passover. The next one will be a super blood moon over Jerusalem on the Feast of tabernacles in September. This is called a tetrad. The last tetrad happened in 1967 & 1968 after the 6 day war in Israel when they took the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount back. The tetrad before that was in 1949 &1950 when Israel became a nation and was attacked by all the Arab neighbors. Over the last 2000 years the tetrads have come at important times in Israel’s history.

So what do you think will happen this time?

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

We have had the third lunar eclipse on Passover. The next one will be a super blood moon over Jerusalem on the Feast of tabernacles in September. This is called a tetrad. The last tetrad happened in 1967 & 1968 after the 6 day war in Israel when they took the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount back. The tetrad before that was in 1949 &1950 when Israel became a nation and was attacked by all the Arab neighbors. Over the last 2000 years the tetrads have come a important times in Israel’s history.

So what do you think will happen this time?

I am not a prophet.

• Members
For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:  1 Cor 1:22

How about this for a "sign"?
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire
was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;  Rev 8:8

• Members

nothing

The Bible only speaks on one blood moon, which will be a sign of the end, and will be acompanied by a black sun. This is the only one that has any biblical significance.

Genesis 1:14 the sun and moon were given for signs and seasons (feasts) Strong's number 4150​

There was a solar eclipse on March 20th also.

• Members

Luke 21:10-11 indicates that we will see great signs and fearful sights in the heavens  before the day of the Lord. I believe the day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly because Israel the nation not desired has gathered see Zephaniah 1:14 and Zephaniah 2:1-3 .

I suggest that it would be wise to have extra food stored as our grand parents did.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

I prophesy that whatever events that happen will be seen by Eric & Hagee et al as significant, as occasioned by the "blood moons." It may be yet another unprovoked attack on the people of Gaza, or the collapse of sink holes around the Dead Sea, the expulsion of non-Jews from East Jerusalem, so claiming united Jerusalem, or the sinking of Palestinian fishing boats.

We have a Gospel of salvation through repentance & faith in our Lord Jesus Christ - alone! That Gospel will be proclaimed around the world regardless of blood moons, & will be accepted by some, & rejected by many, until the Lord returns in glory for resurrection & judgement.  

• Members

You really need to stop your unjust and false accusations against the jews.

It is not wanted here - how many times must you be told that we don't  accept your rubbish accusations.

• Members

You really need to stop your unjust and false accusations against the jews.

It is not wanted here - how many times must you be told that we don't  accept your rubbish accusations.

​I am not making accusations against the Jews - I'm all in favour of them living in peace in Israel & wherever they live on earth, but there is a difference between Jews as followers of their religion & national Israel. 

• Members

​I am not making accusations against the Jews - I'm all in favour of them living in peace in Israel & wherever they live on earth, but there is a difference between Jews as followers of their religion & national Israel. 

I just have to quote this - when combined  with the previous post there is proof positive of an outright barefaced lie..........

• Members

Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

I prophesy that whatever events that happen will be seen by Eric & Hagee et al as significant, as occasioned by the "blood moons." It may be yet another unprovoked attack on the people of Gaza, or the collapse of sink holes around the Dead Sea, the expulsion of non-Jews from East Jerusalem, so claiming united Jerusalem, or the sinking of Palestinian fishing boats.

We have a Gospel of salvation through repentance & faith in our Lord Jesus Christ - alone! That Gospel will be proclaimed around the world regardless of blood moons, & will be accepted by some, & rejected by many, until the Lord returns in glory for resurrection & judgement.  

Needed to quote what he said as well (before he changes it) to show what he said, then later denied saying it.....