• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"The Gift New Testament

• Members

This is a PerVersion I learned about a couple days ago.  Published in September 2014.  Not by a committee, but by a single woman.  Has JESUS returning to Earth at His Second Coming as, not Deity, but a human.

i have debated with this woman in the past on the role of Bishop.  She argues that the Greek, ei tis, in 1 Timothy 3:1 (translated "If a man" in the KJV)  is gender-neutral, and therefore, Bishops can be male or female. She totally dismisses the "must be a husband of one wife" in verse 2, changing it to "faithful in marriage" to justify her error in verse 1.

many, many other errors thought this corrupt book.  Here's the link where it can be downloaded for free, or read online. http://bible.fether.net/downloads/TGNT.pdf 

• Members

Hmmm ... let's see, is the 458 perversion of the King James Version or is the 459 perversion of the scriptures.

It is so hard keeping track of these perversions that I think I will skip reading this new, improved, inspired, original Greek version of the scriptures by this, "Lady of the Cloth!"

• Members

This is a PerVersion I learned about a couple days ago.  Published in September 2014.  Not by a committee, but by a single woman.  Has JESUS returning to Earth at His Second Coming as, not Deity, but a human.

i have debated with this woman in the past on the role of Bishop.  She argues that the Greek, ei tis, in 1 Timothy 3:1 (translated "If a man" in the KJV)  is gender-neutral, and therefore, Bishops can be male or female. She totally dismisses the "must be a husband of one wife" in verse 2, changing it to "faithful in marriage" to justify her error in verse 1.

many, many other errors thought this corrupt book.  Here's the link where it can be downloaded for free, or read online. http://bible.fether.net/downloads/TGNT.pdf 

​Thanks for the heads up SFIC.

• Members

That will depend upon which Baptism one is speaking of.

Water Baptism should be only for Believers.  "If thou believest, thou mayest." 

Baptism of fire (judgment) is upon unbelievers.  Holy Ghost Baptism is upon Believers.  "He that cometh after me shall baptize you withe Holy Ghost and with fire."

Note:  in John's statement, I believe he is saying some of the hearers would face God's wrath, while others would receive the Holy Ghost.  I do not believe the Holy Ghost Baptism to be anything like what we see in the Pentecostal/Charismatic/Word of Faith movements today.

• Members

I heard a woman on the radio this morning who replaced "commandment" with "teachings" when she quoted the verse John 15:10. There is a difference. Do you have a reference for the perversion which has this...PM me so I don't blow up this thread. Thanks. :)