• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Fear Looms Over Scientist's Experiment to Uncover Secrets of

• Members

Fear Looms Over Scientist's Experiment to Uncover Secrets of 'Big Bang'

A British physicist has claimed he can explain the secrets of the Big Bang Theory, but his controversial experiment has scientists believing he could bring about the end of the world, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reported.

.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418204,00.html

If it anything powerful as nuclear bomb, I would be scare too.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would just mean we all go to Heaven sooner... but seriously, it's not going to happen. The Tribulation hasn't even happened yet... so yeah, it can't happen.

• Members

2 of the scientists involved in the Manhattan project... the first nuclear reactor, and then the first nuclear bomb, warned that the test in Los Alamos.. the first nuclear bomb detonated in open air... they said it would ignite the atmosphere and kill the world. They had math to back it up.

These people built a 60 billion dollar ring going across a half dozen nations, to make a couple atoms race around really fast like dog racing, until they smack into each other.

Then, they are going to get a seriously shallow blip of a reading of something... apply already laid out mathimatical theories, and claim that they know more about how the universe started.

First... they might distroy france... but I know this won't happen because if there was real danger, the french would be running already. Second, you know the entire project is messed up scientifically because they already have it assumed the big bang is true, so they will make sure the data fits the theory. If it was real scientists, they would say that the big bang is a theory and the data will help support or reject it.

I really don't care if they wanna smash atoms on a big race track. I just wanna know why they spent 60 billion dollars to do it, when some of those countries get support from the USA....

You need food? Stop building 500 mile long atom smashers.

• Members

I haven't been able to find an answer to this question on the Internet yet. Perhaps someone here knows the answer.

What is the scientific significance of 27KM/17MI as the distance for this circular collider? Why not 5 miles or 100 miles. Is there some physical limitation that requires this precise distance? I'd be interested to know.

Thank you.

TRC

This experiment reminds me of this scripture. Proverbs 8:12...I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions (and discretion). KJV 1611 AV.

I agree with Cowboy Preacher. God's domain is the earth. And, besides...God will not destroy the earth (although it will be badly beaten up) He will do a remodeling or reconstruction job. How would you guys like to be in on that project? :smile

BTW, the "Big Bang" Theory is still around...it has been laying dormant for awhile. I call it: "The quiet before the storm."

Who do they thing caused the "big bang?"

:lol: Don't you remember, trc? Men from Mars and women from Venus. :lol: They teamed up from the 2 planets to make this all happen. :loco :lol: :lol

• Members
I haven't been able to find an answer to this question on the Internet yet. Perhaps someone here knows the answer.

What is the scientific significance of 27KM/17MI as the distance for this circular collider? Why not 5 miles or 100 miles. Is there some physical limitation that requires this precise distance? I'd be interested to know.

Thank you.

TRC

I don't know that there is a significance, I know that there are several super colliders around the world and I don't think they are all the same size. But I could be wrong this isn't a subject I'm really familiar with.

C

• Members
the "Big Bang" Theory...has been laying dormant for awhile.

Really? I'm glad you're in a position to judge that. I think if I tried to review Astrophysics/Cosmology literature to see how much of it was about the big bang I'd quickly get lost. Here's a list of very recent papers from the Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics:

Ghost condensate busting

FUSE deuterium observations: a strong case for galactic infall

Radiative neutrino mass generation and dark energy

Notes on an interacting holographic dark energy model in a closed universe

Baryogenesis via leptogenesis in adjoint SU(5)

Dynamics of F/D networks: the role of bound states

Upper limits on the diffuse supernova neutrino flux from the SuperKamiokande data

Anisotropic inflation from vector impurity

Cosmological imprint of the second law of thermodynamics

Action approach to cosmological perturbations: the second-order metric in matter dominance

On the issue of the ? series convergence and loop corrections in the generation of observable primordial non-Gaussianity in slow-roll inflation: I. The bispectrum

Systematic errors in Sunyaev?Zeldovich surveys of galaxy cluster velocities

Constraints on local primordial non-Gaussianity from large scale structure

General relativistic plasma in higher dimensional spacetime

GLAST and Lorentz violation

Prospects for constraining the dark energy potential

Two-field K