• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Soul-Winning Message in Lyric Form....

• Members

Standards of separation that are extra-Biblical, though. The rules of the music forum say that the mods can remove links and music that they don't like but it doesn't say anything about not talking about it or discussing the lyrics. That's why I don't understand why a thread was locked when a few people were civilly discussing something that was of spiritual encouragement to them when a lot of other threads go on forever that are full of backstabbing and tearing down of fellow believers. Are your standards on that shallow of a foundation that us discussing something that we like(without links) will cause you to fall?

• Members

The rules: " Forum rules
The staff at Online Baptist understands that music is a very sensitive topic, and that everyone has different opinions concerning what type of music is right. Because music is subjective we have decided to set a few rules for this forum. We will not allow any promotion of Rock/Christian Rock music or musicians; any post that we feel that meets that requirement will be removed without notice.
Because everyone has a different definition of CCM, we are not going to say that all CCM is wrong. It will be up to the Moderators judgment to decide if a post crosses the line. If you are in doubt, then please send a PM to a mod first."

Notice, I did not promote any CCM Music or musicians. I simply was touched by the Lyrics of a song that really provoked me to think more on soul-winning and reaching the lost. When asked who the group was, I did not give the name but referred the requester to ask some others.

Personally, I was only thinking about the words and their message to reach out to the sinner.

P.S. According to the rules, the particular Moderator has some latitude in deciding what goes beyond acceptable rules.....I leave it the moderator's judgement.