• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Messages and Notifications

• Administrators

BroMatt. I am not seeing a feature to delete messages or notifications like we had before. Am I missing something?

One other thing and it might be my browser, although I have not had this next problem before this morning:

I had to post a new topic to be able to ask this question, The forum would not let me reply.

I cannot click on a reply link on a thread without it bringing up a quote box in the window that opens. It won't allow me to type in anything outside of the quote box, but even worse than this, if I hit the "enter" key on my keyboard the whole reply just "goes way." Off into cyber space somewhere.

• Administrators

I am also noticing that the original emoticons in the emoticons section is no longer a clickable link for me. This happened just today, it has always been a clickable link before, anyone else have this problem?

• Administrators

Notifications can't be deleted because they are just that notifications. Private Messages on the other hand can be deleted.

FYI: If anyone is using IE8 or earlier, then you will have problems. That browser is outdated and unsupported by microsoft. 

• Members

​It is in another thr

I only have the first 12 format options - up to right justify.

Colour is there.

I'm usng google chrome

I too am using Chrome.  I have 14 options up to and including right justify, and a further 7 options including text colour, background colur, font, and size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My notifications are not loading at all.  How do I eliminate the number in the red circle above the "bell" notification thingy?  If I can't see my notifications, there is no point for me to continually see the number of notifications.