• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thoughts on the New Format

• Moderators

Don't know about anyone else, bt not feeling it for the new format. Maybe I'm not picking it up, but I miss the easy listing of the most recent posts, and the threads I have posted to, which seems to be missing. It seems like there's more work and searchng to find what I want to post in and read.

BUt maybe its just me. Anyone else have thoughts on the format?

• Members

I had problems with a quote.  I wrote a reply one day must must have forgotten to submit it.  Next day I tried to post a different quote and I got both quotes, then after thinking I had deleted both quotes, I tried another and got all three quotes embedded.  Eventually I managed to delete all the quotes.  I wish to say thank you Bro Matt for all your hard work, but like the previous postsers, I preferred the old clear view.

David S.

• Administrators

Don't know about anyone else, bt not feeling it for the new format. Maybe I'm not picking it up, but I miss the easy listing of the most recent posts, and the threads I have posted to, which seems to be missing. It seems like there's more work and searchng to find what I want to post in and read.

BUt maybe its just me. Anyone else have thoughts on the format?

​The recent posts is actually easier now. Just click on the New content at the top and set the content you would like to view on the left. It will remember your settings for next time you view the new content. If you want to view your topics just set the content for your posts on the same page as view new content. It is all on one page.

If your looking for a different "flare" of that, you can use the activity stream http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/activity/

Thank you for the feed back.

• Members

Bro. Matt,

I tried to get onto the ladies forum, and although it asked for a password, it didn't give me time to type one in before a pop up said: "You do not have permission to view this content." I'm just wondering if this is a bug or if you're still working on that section. 

Otherwise, the new format is fine for me, just taking some getting used to. :)  

The photo is because I figured I'd do a test to see if I know how to insert them properly with the new format. ;)

Proverbs6v6lizard.jpg

:)

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

• Moderators

​The recent posts is actually easier now. Just click on the New content at the top and set the content you would like to view on the left. It will remember your settings for next time you view the new content. If you want to view your topics just set the content for your posts on the same page as view new content. It is all on one page.

If your looking for a different "flare" of that, you can use the activity stream http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/activity/

Thank you for the feed back.

​Thanks, Matt. Just after I posted this, I found the new content and recent feed, so, I jumped the gun. Still, thanks.