• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hypocrites

No Nicolaitans

• Members

So I was wondering...

My understanding is that both UCLA and Duke universities have played the Muslim call to prayer publicly on their campuses...so...where is the outcry and the outrage from the atheists, ACLU, Freedom from Religion Foundation, et al. Seems to me that non-muslims were forced to listen to this "call to prayer". Isn't that right up the ACLU's alley...fighting against "forcing" your religion on others?

These anti-religion folks jump at the chance to attack Christianity; however, when it comes to standing against a religion that might cut their heads off...they're amazingly quiet and OBligatory.  :scratchchin:

So...the prOBlem isn't religion; it's Christianity (as we already know). Now that my friend is...hypocrisy. 

• Members

Why would the Devil oppose his own?

Exactly!

Matthew 12:25-26
25   And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26   And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Unbeknownst to them, they're all on the same team. If anything, I wonder how they are going to bring the truth of their fight to light. It's all been about "religion" up to this point (for the most part)...when the truth is that it's been about Christianity. When will they actually start saying who the fight is actually against, because it's very apparent that it's not against "religion".

I could be wrong, but I've never heard of a single case to stop anything having to do with Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, or any other "ism" or religion. The only prOBlem they have is with the followers of Jesus Christ...

That should tell people what the one true "religion" is (yes, I know Christianity isn't a religion, but that's how the world views it). 

Who's the fight against? Christians, and no one else. That should make some people realize that, "Hmmm, there must be something to that Christianity stuff."

Hey ACLU, atheists, Freedom from Religion Foundation, and anyone else opposed to Christ...stop being hypocrites, and tell us who you're actually opposed to. You've hidden behind the word "religion" long enough, and it's apparent you're not opposed to "religion".  Come on...just say it..."Our prOBlem is with Christians and Jesus Christ."

Think I'll start saying "Jesus" more often just to watch people squirm.   :nuts:

Archived