• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Church Van

• Members

Hey everyone!

I wanted to send out a resuest for a little help in locating a 15 passenger van for our church, Heartland Baprist Church (www.heartlandbaptist.us in Marysville, Ohio.  We are a fairly new church plant having just celebrated our 9 year anniversary. We had a van in the past but it finally died, and we really want to restart this ministry. I myself am a big fan of buses and not vans but the size that we are now, a van would be a good addition. What we are looking for is a 2005 or newer 15 passenger van with 100,000 miles or less. If you know of any could you please let me know?

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1999 Dodge 15 Passenger Van   1999 Dodge 15 Passenger 1 ton Van , 5.2 V-8 Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, 107,000 miles, 15 Passenger, Front & Rear A/C and Heat, Power windows/locks, cloth seats, cruise control, New front tire, 50% on rear tires.

Price $5450.00

Bro Al Beemer does this as a ministry out of Riverside Baptist Church Hutchinson, Ks. We OBtained our E450 bus from him and are MORE THAN satisfied. He is a mechanic and doesn't pawn junk off on churches.

There are none near me -- if there were, you are 1100 miles away and if you flew in you'd be 200 miles away when at the airport.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks everyone!!! I hope that I didn't sound harsh in my previous response. If I did, I deeply apologize. We are going tomorrow to see a van down near Cinncinatti. It belongs to a missionary family. So please pray that God's will be done in this matter. If any of you are ever near Marysville, we would love to have you visit us at Heartland!!!

• Members

Praise the Lord!!!!  He allowed us to purchase a 2006 Ford E350 15 passenger van for exactly the amount that we had been praying about! Also, He worked it out that of all of the vans out there that this one in particular was owned by a missionary family that had been serving in Mongolia, and are transitioning to Montana to continue as missionaries to an indian reservation. The used the van for deputation. Amen and Amen!!!!!

10959740_1034569889893403_61674096518663

• Members

Praise the Lord!

As a word of testimony.

We have visited Riverside Baptist Church in Hutchinson, KS and know of the ministry of Bro. Al Beemer. Although I do not know Bro. Beemer personaly, the pastor gave me some insight of the ministry and a tour of the buses and how they take good care of them mechanically. They understand that the buses are for the work of the Lord and to the brethren that I met it was very OBvious that they sell the buses for the salvation of the souls of men and to help churches and not for financial gain.

Riverside Baptist Church is a fine soul-winning, people loving, missionary minded, straight as an arrow, KJV church. From what I have seen, even though Hutchinson, KS is out of the way, I think I can recommend going out of the way to consider them in order to OBtain a bus.

• 3 months later...