• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thank God for healing

Maxmya

• Members

IJ would like to thank the Lord for Hishealing hand upon my life! I would like to request prayer for my son Phillip who is in Turkey on a college study program for protection and a safe time there. Also, please pray for Richard, a shutin, and for a friend who has emotional problems.

IJ would like to thank the Lord for Hishealing hand upon my life! I would like to request prayer for my son Phillip who is in Turkey on a college study program for protection and a safe time there. Also' date=' please pray for Richard, a shutin, and for a friend who has emotional problems.[/quote']

Oh, Maxmya...I certainly will be praying for these situations in your life and the life of your son in Turkey. Richard is also in my prayers. Just let him know...well, I don't know how serious his emotional problems are, but...that we all have emotional problems to some degree. The whole world has problems. :smile Anyone that says they don't have problems? WOW! I would love to know their secret. hehe. Again, these burdens are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you and keep you. :bible:

Yes, thank the Lord for his healing hands on your life and ALL of us. :amen: