• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Famine Coming Soon

• Members

Nice little tidbit of grey evidence.

Unfortunately for all who have been duped into preterism, its premise and central point of belief is that we are currently living in the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth for the last 2000 years.

It is outrageously ignorant for anyone to buy into it. How pathetic would a christian be to actually believe that this cursed socioeconomic world system with its unprecedented sin is Christ's earthy Kingdom.

I know John81 wants to believe so badly but get a grip guy, covenanter and his buddies are false.

I know it is a lazy relief for preterists to know that all work is done, no worry of sinning, or soulwinning. We are here already...come on folks

I've no idea what you are speaking of here. As far as I'm concerned, whatever Covenanter and whoever his buddies are and their views on whatever you are referring to have nothing to do with my attempted discussion with Eric. The only post I can recall agreeing with in this thread is Suzy's.

The reality is, those verses sited in the OP and what's going on in the world today don't indicate that the return of Christ is at hand.

That said, I do believe we are nearing the return of Christ and I'm certain His return is closer now than yesterday.

• Members

Nice little tidbit of grey evidence.

Unfortunately for all who have been duped into preterism, its premise and central point of belief is that we are currently living in the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth for the last 2000 years.

It is outrageously ignorant for anyone to buy into it. How pathetic would a christian be to actually believe that this cursed socioeconomic world system with its unprecedented sin is Christ's earthy Kingdom.

I know John81 wants to believe so badly but get a grip guy, covenanter and his buddies are false.

I know it is a lazy relief for preterists to know that all work is done, no worry of sinning, or soulwinning. We are here already...come on folks

IMO, Wretched,

You are somewhat rude in your comments. I know you know this, because you seem to revel in the fact that anyone who does not stay on your thinking, which happens to be the same thinking as some who do not follow Baptist doctrine, as most of the TV evangelists/preachers/modern 'christian' authors. And your degradation of people who 'swerve' away from 'normal college ingrained teachings on the end times', (no respect implied), is very, for lack of better words, wretched.

If what partial preterists think the scriptures teach be true, you and some here would never admit it, because you are afraid you might get ostracized from your fellowship with other people who are not flexible with what the Bible really teaches, whether partial preterism be true or not.

We should all be flexible and pliable in the Master's hand to follow that which He leads us into understanding. Even if it goes against 'normal' Baptist doctrine, and even if it breaks fellowship with our fellow Baptist brethren.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members

Since the time of Rome there has been near perpetual war in Europe until the late 20th century. America was born in war and has been at war nearly all her existence. Wars have raged across Asia, Africa, South America. Islam was born in war and has been warring ever since. The Hundred Years War, Thirty Years War, Great War, WWII, even the American "civil war" were of horrific magnitude not seen today.

John most wars in Europe up to and including the 20th Century have been caused by Rome.  The Papacy the continuing Roman empire.  20th Century?  Try to get hold of a copy of Vatican Imperialism in the 20th Century by Avro Manhattan about 1952, Zondervan.  Very hard to come by as it is long out of print. Manhattan wrote a number  of books exposing the Vatican's involvement in wars, including The Vatican's Holocaust. (Croatia)

Or you could try The Vatican Against Europe, by Edmond Paris from about the same era, but you are more likely to find a copy as it was reprinted several times.  Paris was a French Catholic.  Both these authors died in suspicious circumstances, prOBably by agents of the Vatican.  

• Members

John most wars in Europe up to and including the 20th Century have been caused by Rome.  The Papacy the continuing Roman empire.  20th Century?  Try to get hold of a copy of Vatican Imperialism in the 20th Century by Avro Manhattan about 1952, Zondervan.  Very hard to come by as it is long out of print. Manhattan wrote a number  of books exposing the Vatican's involvement in wars, including The Vatican's Holocaust. (Croatia)

Or you could try The Vatican Against Europe, by Edmond Paris from about the same era, but you are more likely to find a copy as it was reprinted several times.  Paris was a French Catholic.  Both these authors died in suspicious circumstances, prOBably by agents of the Vatican.  

The current pope has been winning favor with many Christians by actually admitting some of these things and apologizing for them. Even among those who still don't look well upon the RCC are looking at this pope as someone they like and want to be involved with.

I'm not sure what it is, but every time I see a picture of this pope my first instinct and thought is he's not trustworthy and he's up to something. If I met someone with that "look" I would be very cautious around them and try to keep my distance from them.

Anyone else notice that "look" about him?

• Members

Catholics practice "mental reservation", which is just another name for lying ("with good intentions").  Muslims practice the same thing - lying to you in order to accomplish a worthy goal.  It's called "deception".  The Pope is a Jesuit, but he takes the name  of St. Francis (who many consider to have been born-again).  A wolf in "sheeps" clothing.

Edited by beameup

• Members

The man is eeeeevil incarnate.  That's what I have noticed

That's what I see. He has a look of deception. He seems like the type that makes me want to watch my back because he "looks" like one of those "friendly to your face but as soon as you turn your back he'll stab you" kind of guys.

Perhaps your assessment of him being evil is exactly what I'm seeing. If someone showed up in my life with his look I wouldn't trust them in the slightest and I would instantly be on high alert.

• Moderators

Where does the scripture mention microchips.  The sign was in the right hand and the forehead.

Re 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The mark is the sign of the cross given to RCs by the priest on their forehead with his right hand and used by RCs with their right hand when the "cross" themselves.  Without this mark none could buy or sell under the papal antichrist.

Actually, one hint that the microchip may be the mark, or a precursor to it, is that it was found during trials that the most efficient way to power the tiny lithium battery in the chip was through frequent temperature fluctuations. It happens to be that the most efficient part of the human body with those fluctuations, is the back of the hand, and the forehead. This comes by one of the primary designers of the chip, Dr. Carl Sanders, now actually an IFB evangelist and repentant for his part in the invention of what he believes may be the mark of the beast.

Now, I also know that I am prOBably in the minority in this as well, but I don't believe the Pope will be the antichrist, or that the RCC will be the one-world religion. Now, I DO believe the one world religion will prOBably use the RCC as at least one of the foundations of it, since they are so historically welcoming to about anything as long as they can 'christianize' it. And I believe the Pope MIGHT be false prophet, seeing as he already is.

• Members

Actually, one hint that the microchip may be the mark, or a precursor to it, is that it was found during trials that the most efficient way to power the tiny lithium battery in the chip was through frequent temperature fluctuations. It happens to be that the most efficient part of the human body with those fluctuations, is the back of the hand, and the forehead. This comes by one of the primary designers of the chip, Dr. Carl Sanders, now actually an IFB evangelist and repentant for his part in the invention of what he believes may be the mark of the beast.

Now, I also know that I am prOBably in the minority in this as well, but I don't believe the Pope will be the antichrist, or that the RCC will be the one-world religion. Now, I DO believe the one world religion will prOBably use the RCC as at least one of the foundations of it, since they are so historically welcoming to about anything as long as they can 'christianize' it. And I believe the Pope MIGHT be false prophet, seeing as he already is.

And the right hand and the forehead?