• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Want To Leave Home.

CauliflowerClown

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not rebeling against God if I am still living here and still breathing the smoke. I don't feel it is rebeling against God to desire to live in smoke free home or desire to not be in hospital or be on steroids. that is what is bothering me about John's posts. He is assumming I'm not saved and i do have a testamony here i think) and I am rebeling against God.

• Members

I am not rebeling against God if I am still living here and still breathing the smoke. I don't feel it is rebeling against God to desire to live in smoke free home or desire to not be in hospital or be on steroids. that is what is bothering me about John's posts. He is assumming I'm not saved and i do have a testamony here i think) and I am rebeling against God.

No, I've not said a word about you being saved or not. You have indicated you are and I've not questioned that at all.

I also never said wishing or even praying for better living conditions is rebelling against God.

Leaving ones family because they are uncomfortable would be a prOBlem. Placing ones comfort above showing the love of Christ to family would be a prOBlem. Choosing to ignore the commands of God for how to live in this or any other situation would be a prOBlem.

We all have prOBlems, some worse than others, some simply different, but in the end, whatever we are facing or dealing with, we have the choice to look to the Word and see what God tells us to do and then we can either accept that, trust God and OBey Him, or we can choose to do something else, which would place us in rebellion against God.

I spent the day helping my Dad. He smokes profusely. I currently still have a massive headache that has extended into my neck. My throat still burns, my sinuses are a mess, my eyes are burning and watery, my lungs are still unhappy. I absolutely wish my Dad would stop smoking, or at the very least have enough respect to not smoke when I'm there helping him. I pray to the Lord for help in this. Then it's always up to me as to whether I will show my Dad love, honour and respect by being there for him or if I'll decide to place myself as being more important than him and stay away. It's by the grace of God that I help my Dad and willingly sacrifice my own health and physical well-being to be a help and light to him.

Many others suffer much more than I and sacrifice much more than I in order to serve the Lord rather than self. Praise God that through Christ we can do all things.

I love you in the Lord and only wish to point out that our calling is to serve God first, then to consider others above ourselves. If we (you or I) focus instead on the difficulties and prOBlems, we find ourselves placing us ahead of not only others, but above God. That's not good.

I have prayed and will continue to pray for you and your situation.

• Members

I miss church often too cause I wake and daughter is gone and son is at work and I have to stay with him cause he don't want to be alone. I'm home tonight and soon my church starts but I have to be home. Pray WBLW has another good message just for me cause I love my church and miss being there. We have new Pastor and he is a good man of God. Our church is growing again too. We just had mission conference and over $50,000 was raised for missions in our very small church.

• Members

Oh and kita I prayed all summer to have $ to spend a week alone with God and I found these Cabins  in Ohio that had no cable or internet and that is fine with me. But i just did not have $ for it. I will be in debt for life from all this. I won't say why cause if i tell the true people get mad but i hate debt and I did not do it. I get to pay for someone elses sin.

Archived