• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where Is The Kingdom Of Antichrist ?

• Members

The magnetic field of the sun has flipped end for end this year.

The earth's magnetic field is showing signs that the poles may reverse too.

In Isaiah 25:4-7 a blast of strangers will destroy the covering over the earth and the veil over every nation. This will prOBably be an electric pulse weapon. It may cause the earth to flip. I don't know how God will turn the earth upside down, but he will.

I thought about the effects and why God might turn the earth upside down. Most of the people live in the northern hemisphere. After a nuclear war the northern hemisphere would have a lot of radioactive dust in it. By flipping the earth most of the people and the Jews would be in clean air.

You are really stretching here!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The magnetic field of the sun has flipped end for end this year.

The earth's magnetic field is showing signs that the poles may reverse too.

In Isaiah 25:4-7 a blast of strangers will destroy the covering over the earth and the veil over every nation. This will prOBably be an electric pulse weapon. It may cause the earth to flip. I don't know how God will turn the earth upside down, but he will.

I thought about the effects and why God might turn the earth upside down. Most of the people live in the northern hemisphere. After a nuclear war the northern hemisphere would have a lot of radioactive dust in it. By flipping the earth most of the people and the Jews would be in clean air.

Strange - I use Isaiah 25 in our Communion service, as a passage teaching salvation, this mountain being Calvary, where Jesus did indeed swallow up death in victorythe vail being death. 1 Cor. 15:54-58

6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 

9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

• Members

Strange - I use Isaiah 25 in our Communion service, as a passage teaching salvation, this mountain being Calvary, where Jesus did indeed swallow up death in victorythe vail being death. 1 Cor. 15:54-58

6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 
7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 

9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Ezekiel 39:1-6

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

(verse 8-9) will come true after the tribulation judgments have killed 2/3 of Israel.

Isaiah 25:8-9

The word unto should not be there. The people are the feast for the animals at the time of blast and fire judgment. Notice Ezekiel 39:4

Isaiah 25:6-7

• Members

Ezekiel 39:1-6

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

The word unto should not be there. The people are the feast for the animals at the time of blast and fire judgment. Notice Ezekiel 39:4

(verse 8-9) will come true after the tribulation judgments have killed 2/3 of Israel.

Isaiah 25:8-9

Isaiah 25:6-7

That puts you in the position of correcting the KJB, which if it needs correcting that means the KJB is flawed and not the infallible Word of God.

• Members

Are we unable to trust the KJB in our hands and accept what it says?

The bible must always agree with its self. The two passages I gave describe the same corpse filled battle field at the time of judgment by fire. It is the understanding that has been wrong.

• Members

Here, compare...

<< Previous Isaiah 25
Parallel KJV and 1611 KJV Next >>

KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)

1 O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of oldare faithfulness and truth.

2 For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.

3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.

4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a stormagainst the wall.

5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.

10 For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.

11 And he shall spread forth his hands in the midst of them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and he shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands.

12 And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall he bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.

1O Lord, thou art my God, I will exalt thee, I will praise thy Name; for thou hast done wonderfull things; thy counsels of old are faithfulnesse and trueth.

2For thou hast made of a citie, an heape; of a defenced city, a ruine: a palace of strangers, to be no citie, it shall neuer be built.

3Therefore shall the strong people glorifie thee, the city of the terrible nations shall feare thee.

4For thou hast bene a strength to the poore, a strength to the needy in his distresse, a refuge from the storme, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storme against the wall.

5Thou shalt bring downe the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; euen the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shalbe brought low.

6¶ And in this mountaine shall the Lord of hostes make vnto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

7And he wil destroy in this mountaine the face of the couering cast ouer all people, and the vaile that is spread ouer all nations.

8He will swallow vp death in victorie, and the Lord God wil wipe away teares from off al faces, and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

9¶ And it shalbe said in that day, Loe, this is our God, we haue waited for him, and he will saue vs: this is the Lord, we haue waited for him, we wil be glad, and reioyce in his saluation.

10For in this mountaine shall the hand of the Lord rest, and Moab shalbe troden downe vnder him, euen as straw is troden downe for the dounghill.

11And hee shall spread foorth his hands in the midst of them, as hee that swimmeth spreadeth foorth his hands to swimme: and hee shall bring downe their pride together with the spoiles of their hands.

12And the fortresse of the high fort of thy walles shall hee bring downe, lay low, and bring to the ground, euen to the dust.

<< Isaiah Chapter 24

• Members

The bible must always agree with its self. The two passages I gave describe the same corpse filled battle field at the time of judgment by fire. It is the understanding that has been wrong.

Why are we to believe your understanding and reject the "traditional" understanding?

Archived