• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where Is The Kingdom Of Antichrist ?

• Members

Habakkuk 3:11-13

11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went(from view), and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

13Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people(Israel), even for salvation with thine anointed(church); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

John, before Armageddon the sun and moon will stand still and go from view because a permanent solar eclipse will cause darkness on Israel and the other side of the earth. America will be judged as the kingdom of antichrist. I warn American Christians to cause them to witness now.

The permanent solar eclipse will continue through the kingdom age see Isaiah 60:19-20.

Isaiah 60:19-20

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

You have posted this very thing in many threads yet I don't see how this is calling the lost to salvation in Christ nor do I see how this teaches us to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. This is why I ask why you keep posting these same things again and again when you say we won't ever see them and they are not put forth in a manner to evangelize or disciple.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You have posted this very thing in many threads yet I don't see how this is calling the lost to salvation in Christ nor do I see how this teaches us to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. This is why I ask why you keep posting these same things again and again when you say we won't ever see them and they are not put forth in a manner to evangelize or disciple.

John,

There are priests and prophets in the bible. Do they have the same jOB?

• Members

Eric - please learn to read both Scripture history & prophecy:

Jos 10:13

And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Hab 3:11

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

Much of prophecy is fulfilled, for our encouragement in trusting our LORD for our future.

Habakkuk was faced with the prophecy of the Chaldean/Babylonian invasion & captivity. So he remembered God's wonderful providential protection in the past, & sang of his trust for his own future, & Israel's eternal future. Notice that Habakkuk's song is generally in the PAST tense.

Covenanter,

This prophecy has not happened yet.

Psalm 149:5-9

5Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

6Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;

7To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

8To bind their kings with chains, and their nOBles with fetters of iron;

9To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

This is prophecy not history. Habakkuk wrote in the past tense because the Lord had already told Habakkuk the vision in verse 2.

11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went(from view), and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

13Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people (Israel), even for salvation with thine anointed (church); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

• Members

So I am left to make assumptions as to the meaning of these posts. It would seem then the purpose is to put forth a bit of isolated Scripture, sometimes with a theory attached, and then leave it hanging for whoever reads it to try and figure out on their own what the purpose or point might be.

I don't see the benefit in that.

• Members

So I am left to make assumptions as to the meaning of these posts. It would seem then the purpose is to put forth a bit of isolated Scripture, sometimes with a theory attached, and then leave it hanging for whoever reads it to try and figure out on their own what the purpose or point might be.

I don't see the benefit in that.

As the Priest and the Prophet had different jOBs, so the evangelist and the prophecy teacher have different jOBs today.

A bit of prophecy and a theory are bait for those that show interest. If they ask for understanding I will help.

• Members

John, many of your posts have no part in advancing the Gospel.
If that was the standard for allowing a post on this site then the overwhelming majority of posts would have to be removed.

• Members

John, many of your posts have no part in advancing the Gospel.
If that was the standard for allowing a post on this site then the overwhelming majority of posts would have to be removed.

That's not the point. This particular poster starts numerous threads and posts the same isolated bits of Scripture, sometimes with a theory attached, and then leaves them hanging with no explanation. When asked about them he says they are to convince people of nuclear war so they will be afraid and I'm assuming he thinks that will get them to heaven.

The point is, isolated Scripture with a theory attached but nothing more leaves the whole thing open to a wide variety of guesses, points no lost person who might see it to what the poster says he's trying to convey, and without some explanation doesn't provide anything for the saved.

No one is saying every post has to be evangelistic or for edification, but when the claim is made they are of such but they don't meet those things, then it's left to wonder what the post means.

If there is actual meaning to these dozens of threads saying the same thing I would like to know what it is, which is why I ask. Simply posting a verse of Scripture and saying the sun will be darkened or there will be a nuclear war, doesn't mean much without context and/or explanation.

• Members

That's not the point. This particular poster starts numerous threads and posts the same isolated bits of Scripture, sometimes with a theory attached, and then leaves them hanging with no explanation. When asked about them he says they are to convince people of nuclear war so they will be afraid and I'm assuming he thinks that will get them to heaven.

The point is, isolated Scripture with a theory attached but nothing more leaves the whole thing open to a wide variety of guesses, points no lost person who might see it to what the poster says he's trying to convey, and without some explanation doesn't provide anything for the saved.

No one is saying every post has to be evangelistic or for edification, but when the claim is made they are of such but they don't meet those things, then it's left to wonder what the post means.

If there is actual meaning to these dozens of threads saying the same thing I would like to know what it is, which is why I ask. Simply posting a verse of Scripture and saying the sun will be darkened or there will be a nuclear war, doesn't mean much without context and/or explanation.

John,

2 Timothy 3:16-17

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The church in the last days has become lukewarm as described in Revelation 3:13-17.

To the Church in Laodicea Revelation 3

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

John most of my post in the prophecy section are for the church not the unsaved.

Do you think Jeremiah warned the people in Jerusalem once and then kept quite? I am not a prophet. I do point out prophecy for our time to edify the church.

• Members

John,

2 Timothy 3:16-17

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

The church in the last days has become lukewarm as described in Revelation 3:13-17.

To the Church in Laodicea Revelation 3

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

John most of my post in the prophecy section are for the church not the unsaved.

Do you think Jeremiah warned the people in Jerusalem once and then kept quite? I am not a prophet. I do point out prophecy for our time to edify the church.

Thank you for giving forth a bit more to go with. I hope you understand I'm not knocking you for posting on prophecy, I'm simply trying to understand the meaning behind what you are posting. When you post an isolated verse, or a few verses, but nothing more, or perhaps a vague sentence of theory, it's left hanging in the air just what you are trying to say.

You say these postings are for us (the saved) so could you explain in what way these are for us and their purpose?

You are correct, especially with regards to American Christians, that lukewarmness has become the norm. Are your postings in some way an attempt to point that out, or an attempt to correct that, or something else?

There is very much confusion with regards to end-times prophecy, as well as with how to live for the Lord today, as we can see even here on OB in several threads. Any effort to bring clarity and explanation to these matters is worth the effort.

• Members

Where Is The Kingdom Of Antichrist? Earth

Yes the antichrist will be given control of earth by God at the middle of the tribulation.Revelation 17:16-17.

But at the beginning of the tribulation the antichrist will come to power in the strongest country Daniel 11:39.

Where is the kingdom of antichrist?

Where and why will it be darkened before Armageddon? Look for the answer in the prophets.

Revelation 16:10-11

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Before Armageddon the sun and moon will stand still and go from view because a permanent solar eclipse will cause darkness on Israel and the other side of the earth. America will be judged as the kingdom of antichrist. I warn American Christians to cause them to witness now.

13Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people(Israel), even for salvation with thine anointed(church); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

The permanent solar eclipse will continue through the kingdom age see Isaiah 60:19-20.

Isaiah 60:19-20

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

• Members

Why do you believe this says he will come to power in the strongest country?

Strength comes in many forms, how do you know what country is strongest or what country will be strongest at that time?

If we won't be there why are we trying to figure out the details?

• Members

Why do you believe this says he will come to power in the strongest country?

Strength comes in many forms, how do you know what country is strongest or what country will be strongest at that time?

If we won't be there why are we trying to figure out the details?

Daniel 11:36-40

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

(The antichrist will have control in the most strong holds or strongest nation when he divides Israel before the tribulation wars start.)

39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

America is the strongest nation on what will be the dark side of the earth after the sun and moon stand still on Israel's side of the earth. Zephaniah 1:14-2:3 teaches that the day of the Lord or tribulation is near, it is near,and hasteth greatly when the nation not desired (Israel) is gathered. There is not time for America to fall and another nation in the western hemisphere to become the strongest nation.

• Members

Daniel 11:36-40

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

(The antichrist will have control in the most strong holds or strongest nation when he divides Israel before the tribulation wars start.)

39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

America is the strongest nation on what will be the dark side of the earth after the sun and moon stand still on Israel's side of the earth. Zephaniah 1:14-2:3 teaches that the day of the Lord or tribulation is near, it is near,and hasteth greatly when the nation not desired (Israel) is gathered. There is not time for America to fall and another nation in the western hemisphere to become the strongest nation.

If I recall, someone in another thread did a pretty good jOB pointing out many prOBlems with the idea of there being a dark side of the earth.

A nation can fall in a day so there is more than enough time for America to fall unless everything happens right now. China could cripple America with the stoke of a pen. Hackers could do the same. The economic position of America is in a very precarious state and if it tumbles drastically, that's it for America.

If America bungles it's way into a nuclear war with Russia it will be China that steps in and takes the mantle of worlds strongest nation.

The strength of the American military is based upon exceedingly expensive hi-tech weaponry. If the American economy falls, the American military will be exceedingly limited in how long and on how many fronts she can effectively fight since she won't be able to resupply.

America is also internally weak and growing weaker each year.

Most "prophecy preachers" have, and still do, point to the EU as the power center in the end times, not America.

You say these postings are to help believers but you haven't yet said how they help believers if we won't be here when this happens and if you are basing much of what you say from theory that we can't know the accuracy of until after the event. This is confusing.

• Members

If I recall, someone in another thread did a pretty good jOB pointing out many prOBlems with the idea of there being a dark side of the earth.

A nation can fall in a day so there is more than enough time for America to fall unless everything happens right now. China could cripple America with the stoke of a pen. Hackers could do the same. The economic position of America is in a very precarious state and if it tumbles drastically, that's it for America.

If America bungles it's way into a nuclear war with Russia it will be China that steps in and takes the mantle of worlds strongest nation.

The strength of the American military is based upon exceedingly expensive hi-tech weaponry. If the American economy falls, the American military will be exceedingly limited in how long and on how many fronts she can effectively fight since she won't be able to resupply.

America is also internally weak and growing weaker each year.

Most "prophecy preachers" have, and still do, point to the EU as the power center in the end times, not America.

You say these postings are to help believers but you haven't yet said how they help believers if we won't be here when this happens and if you are basing much of what you say from theory that we can't know the accuracy of until after the event. This is confusing.

John,

I agree that America could fall or be destroyed fast but another country can not rise in time to be the most powerful nation.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:6-12 we are told that God will send strong delusion on everyone that has heard the truth of the gospel but rejected Jesus, to believe the lie of the antichrist. America will be the most deluded nation because they have been the most evangelized people. The Western Europe will follow antichrist soon after America. America will be in the dark when the sun and moon stop over Israel. The reason America prOBably won't fall before the rapture is the Christians who are faithful to the end.

Archived