• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where Is The Kingdom Of Antichrist ?

• Members

Where and why will it be darkened before Armageddon? Look for the answer in the prophets.

Revelation 16:10-11

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you believe we won't be here for these things why spend such an inordinate amount of time focused upon just this?

John I believe the understanding of the answer to my OP is part of the end time understanding.

Daniel 12:8-10

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

• Members

Where and why will it be darkened before Armageddon? Look for the answer in the prophets.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Prophets? And you start out with a quote from Revelation? 

Interestin'.

• Members

If you believe we won't be here for these things why spend such an inordinate amount of time focused upon just this?

Some people can believe nuclear war better than Hell.

Jude 1:21-22

21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

• Members

Some people can believe nuclear war better than Hell.

Jude 1:21-22

21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

What does that mean? How does that relate to our living for the Lord?

• Members

To answer the thread question - "Where Is The Kingdom Of Antichrist ?"

See John 3:14-21 

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Paul also sheds light on the question in Eph. 6:10-18

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The answer is to be found in spiritual, heavenly understanding, not carnal, nor earthly. Jesus introduced his teaching with: If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

• Members

What does that mean? How does that relate to our living for the Lord?

While we live for the Lord we are to tell others of their need for salvation. Some will come to Jesus by compassion or love but others will come to the Lord by fear of judgment. That is what Jude 1:22-23 is telling us.

• Members

To answer the thread question - "Where Is The Kingdom Of Antichrist ?"

See John 3:14-21 

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Paul also sheds light on the question in Eph. 6:10-18

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The answer is to be found in spiritual, heavenly understanding, not carnal, nor earthly. Jesus introduced his teaching with: If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

The kingdom of antichrist is full of spiritual darkness before God judges it with physical darkness!

• Members

While we live for the Lord we are to tell others of their need for salvation. Some will come to Jesus by compassion or love but others will come to the Lord by fear of judgment. That is what Jude 1:22-23 is telling us.

I don't see any call in your posting for the lost to recognize they are sinners who need to repent and be born again in Christ.

Considering this is primarily a forum filled with saved folks I'm trying to figure out why you keep making the same posts which neither point to how the saved are to live for Christ nor do they evangelize the lost.

• Members

Habakkuk 3:11-13

11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went(from view), and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

13Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people(Israel), even for salvation with thine anointed(church); thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

John, before Armageddon the sun and moon will stand still and go from view because a permanent solar eclipse will cause darkness on Israel and the other side of the earth. America will be judged as the kingdom of antichrist. I warn American Christians to cause them to witness now.

The permanent solar eclipse will continue through the kingdom age see Isaiah 60:19-20.

Isaiah 60:19-20

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

• Members

Eric - please learn to read both Scripture history & prophecy:

Jos 10:13

And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Hab 3:11

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

Much of prophecy is fulfilled, for our encouragement in trusting our LORD for our future.

Habakkuk was faced with the prophecy of the Chaldean/Babylonian invasion & captivity. So he remembered God's wonderful providential protection in the past, & sang of his trust for his own future, & Israel's eternal future. Notice that Habakkuk's song is generally in the PAST tense.

Archived