• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Serious Question.

DaveW

• Members

Are Steve and I the only ones who care enough about Covenantor's false teaching to do anything at all about it?

I am not claiming to always do it the right way, but for instance he is making claims in the Matt 24 thread that he does not support at all, and that are twisted.

But I am tired of it.

If No-one else cares I might just let him have his way here.......

Give me something folks.......

• Moderators

Dave, I appreciate you countering that teaching. HOWEVER, it is not up to you to determine what will and will not be discussed on this site, or to what level it will or will not be discussed. This site does not endorse Calvinism, but it will allow discussions to a point. That point is not for you personally to determine. Rest assured that the mods do keep tabs on discussions and that action is taken when it is determined necessary - and that action is not necessarily public. You don't know what goes on behind the scenes to maintain this site, so do not presume to pass judgment on it. I promise that, to the best of our ability, we will not allow this site to be 'taken over' by Calvinism - we will likewise not allow another Ach-style mutiny.
Being correct in one's doctrine is never an excuse for boorish behavior. Why does a younger person like me have to tell you men this? Shouldn't you be the ones exemplifying Christ-like behavior to me of 'speaking the truth in love'?
If you need a break from opposing viewpoints, feel free to spend some time in the IFB forums. That's why they were created.

Archived