• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thanksgiving Game

HappyChristian

• Administrators

It's that time of year again.  Thanksgiving. My favorite time of year.  Let's have some fun at the same time we are giving thanks. The OBject of this game is to spell out the word Thanksgiving while using the subsequent letter of the word thanksgiving.  I'll start with T.  Next person uses H, etc.

T:  Trees. I'm thankful God gave us trees.  The leaves they shed in fall give gorgeous colors. The bare bones they show in winter are beautiful. The green they bring in spring is just breathtaking. The fruit they bear in summer is life sustaining for humans as well as animals.  They give us oxygen. God is good.

• Members

I am thankful for the leaves from the trees that fall all over my yard even though they at first sight seem like a curse because I have rake them all up, which is a lot of work.  However they are in the end a great blessing because they get deposited in my composter and  thence after a few months back into my garden beds to become delicious vegetables.  God has truly blessed me in many things I don't immedietly recognize.  Thank you Heavenly Father.

• Moderators

Um... guess I'll do H. Home. I'm so thankful for the little place God gave me (with TWO bedrooms so I can host guests/missionaries). It might be a home of just one person, but He's given me some good memories with friends here, and I love planning my little 'upgrades' each winter. God is good! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived