• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hell Is A Real Place

jebarr

• Members

Hi all,

I was led to start a website to warn the lost that there is a real place called Hell. I don't profess to be the most technically savvy guy so it is not much but feel free to visit Hellisarealplace.com  to look over.  I would be interested in others opinions and suggestions for improvements.

Thanks everyone- jebarr

• Moderators

"and the Devil has his soul to torment in Hell forever."  I would remove this, as it is not the Devil that torments a soul in Hell-the Devil isn't in hell, nor does he wish to be, because the lake of fire, (where we will go after removed from Hell), is his final destination, where he will be as much a prisoner as others.

As well, from the 'Society of Hell" part, this entire idea of being ruled by Satan and his angels is silly-they will be cast in to burn, as well as humans. In the Lake of Fire,  there will be no rulers, no one poking anyone else with pitchforks or jamming pineapples up their nether regions. It will be prison and torment for all there, and actually, if anything, it will be worse for the devil and his angels, because, knowing God as they did, they still rebelled. Where much is given, much is expected, and so the worse the punishment for rebellion.

Still, overall a good site, and I'm sure you'll receive a lot of hate for it, but that would be expected for such a thing. I like it.

Archived