• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Eternal Security

2Tim215

• Members

Couldn't force myself to read it all. Almost as bad as some of the false teachers posting here....

Explained to him in a vision is almost enough in itself to shut the page.

So much wrong with it that it is hard to know where to start.

What took you there?

• Administrators

I took this from another part of this horrible excuse for a Christian website, this should say it all to those who are of the truth:

How can I be saved?

Paul gives us Steps of Salvation in the THE BOOK OF ACTS:
1-BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST- FAITH
2-CONFESS YOUR SINS AND REPENT
3-TURN BACK TO GOD- He wants you to SEEK HIM – TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS
4-BE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-WASHING AWAY YOUR SINS
5-PROVE IT BY THE WAY YOU LIVE
6-GET RID OF ALL SIN AND WICKEDNESS
7-WATCH OUT FOR FALSE TEACHERS AND WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING

• Members

...she also has dreams, visions, and "hears" from the lord (small "l" on purpose).

Well, don't be too critical of this part. There are long standing members on this site that believe in this. They have posted similar stories from missionaries and stand by the stories as truth vice silly emotion and coincidence.

• Members

Well, don't be too critical of this part. There are long standing members on this site that believe in this. They have posted similar stories from missionaries and stand by the stories as truth vice silly emotion and coincidence.

I don't know of any regular members here who believe in any of these things as this woman puts them forth.

• Members

I looked at the blog...can't see who writes it. A couple of people have said it's a woman - who is it?

I made the assumption that it's a woman, because of the "Where do Babies Go When They Die" article. A woman definitely wrote that, and there is nothing that I saw which said it was a "guest article" or attributed to anyone else.

Also, in reading some of the comments, I saw that someone referred to the blog author as "Lisa".

My first hint that it's not a site to be trusted is that there's no Statement of Faith. I don't trust "Christian" sites that won't tell you what they believe.

• Administrators

I made the assumption that it's a woman, because of the "Where do Babies Go When They Die" article. A woman definitely wrote that, and there is nothing that I saw which said it was a "guest article" or attributed to anyone else.

Also, in reading some of the comments, I saw that someone referred to the blog author as "Lisa".

My first hint that it's not a site to be trusted is that there's no Statement of Faith. I don't trust "Christian" sites that won't tell you what they believe.

Ok, thanks. I agree it's not a site to be trusted. I was just wondering if someone knew who the author is.  I couldn't find anything and that in itself is suspect to me.  

Archived