• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Never Ending Story...

• Members

"Of course not, it gains flavor and protein if any bug happens to wander into it", he said as he was loaded into an ambulance. Grateful for his insightful knowledge of abandoned chewing gum, I waved as the ambulance sped off, running over my bicycle in the process. As I pondered my current vehiclessness I saw...

• Members

Moose.  So I asked him what he had named his mount and he responded, Bullwinkle.  At which time I broke into a fit of laughter.  The mounty (sorry mountie) dismounted, grabbed me by the collar, lifted me off my feet and said . . . .

• Moderators

I pointed out that they were all fictional characters. With that they disappeared, but since Nebraska doesn't really exist (do you personally know anyone from Nebraska? No? See, I told you it doesn't exist -- it's just part of a governmental geographic disinformation conspiracy) it also disappeared. Now I had no transportation, no help and no clue as to where I was. Putting on my thinking cap (from my Romper Room days) I clicked my heels 3 times and said ...

• Moderators

Instantly I thought, "WHAT am I doing????" Sure, Ohio's a great place to be from ----FAR FAR from, that is!  :runforhills:

That's it, great advice little round bouncy fella -- run for the hills. Alas, the Rockies which are more expedient or the Appalachians which are far better.

So, the mind greatly settled (and cracked), I proceeded post haste to ...

• Members

think what to do next. Suddenly I began to hear a buzzin' buzzin' and in the distance I saw a number of people seemingly Letting their feet fly and their arms fly, too, buzzin' around round and round Like Do-Bee-do. Weird. So I...

Edited by 282Mikado

• Moderators

sought to hide. In The Hiding Place I expected to find Corrie Ten Boom but instead I found a bespectacled guy who looked 7 months pregnant with a black,grey and white beard.

Recognizing him as OFP made me realize my location was "under a rock". Great, now I knew where I was but still had no way home (or anywhere else). OFP said his church could get me a ticket on the train. What train? The 282Mikado express. Wonderful, after boarding and getting under way I realized I didn't know where this train was bound for (in spite of the choir singing out the destination).

In asking the conductor as to where this train would conduct me I was told ...