• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Never Ending Story...

• Moderators

slimy, slippery, successor of the subtil Serpent surely still shall you lie after I insure with this sword that you tell no more lie even as you lie supine in the state in which I shall see you slither last.    (why do those with a lisp design sentences with Ss?)

• Moderators

needing to get a grip on things.

Having failed Perkins' memory, it was time to find a less hazardous and less strenuous activity - like climbing Mt. McKinley to bungee jump from a rappelling line before releasing into a 60' dive into a wading pool.

While pondering my next move I got a quart Mason jar of ice tea and ...

• Moderators

Boy, this gaze is getting to me, HOPELESSLY out of tune??? It only has to hold tune long enough to send him away.

Nothing to tune off of but itself and what ear I have left, hmmm -- I think I have the D close enough to get going, 3rd open to 4th on the 5th fret, 2nd open to 3rd on 4th ------- wait, my G strings tuning app on my phone!!

As I progressed from Seeger folk style on At Calvary to Fleck melodic on Nothing but the Blood to Scruggs 3 finger on Power in the Blood, to a clawhammered There is a Fountain the successor of the Serpent acquired a purple tinge like a Blackberry Blossom and the Salty Dog went off like an Arkansas Traveler in search of a Turkey in the Straw.

That left me exhausted but concerned so I ...