• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Never Ending Story...

• Members

After the divorce I realized that OBama had FEMA with him and 2 million dollars to fix my porch. There was also a brand new camper trailer for me to stay in while the work was being done. After they tore down the house to build the porch they asked me.......

Edited by paid4

• Members

"What do I care" I said. After all, I do have this nice camper to stay in and you all are paying the bills. You can use NASA if you want to. When one of your volunteers gets a chance, how about bringing me some tea. It's hard work watching you guys out there. By the way, since you're here I wanted to ask if we could.......

• Moderators

get my public assistance raised to a $15/ hour equivalency since it's acceptable for a burger flipper and after my soda pop, chips, cell phone data plan, car payment, credit card bill, babysitter and other such necessities I can't make ends wave at each other.

• Members

And then he asked where do you work now? And silence filled heaven and earth from the 9th hour until the 12th. So I told him I was going out to the store for band-aids. That was the day I left and began my jOB in washington. Did you know they will pay you for your opinion up there. Anyway that's how my journey began. Now I work for the......

• Members

And that's OK. I know if worse comes to worse I can always do something to end up in prison. Three square meals a day, place to sleep, weight lifting and basketball all day, not to mention the free cable tv. My only prOBlem would be with .......