• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Testimony Of Rosie

Rosie

• Members

My Mother was saved and she tried to encourage us to go to church but the one we attended wasn't what the KJB taught.. I had a KJB and the preacher never used one that read like mine.. I went cause I wanted to plus it pleased Mom.. My Dad wasn't saved and my siblings and I prefered to go his way... Mom gave up after awhile but she always read her Bible every night and prayed for us without ceasing.. I believe thats why we are all alive today.. My one brother got saved when a IFB Pastor knocked on his door one evening... He started witnessing to his family.. I loved the tv program dallas and he would call me every night that it was on and witness to me.. Altho I rather watch Dallas I was respectful. I had all the answers, I thought, when he talked to me... He succeeded in getting our parents saved. Mom already was but she did it again so Dad would follow her... One day I came home for the weekend and Mom and I were sitting in the back yard and she was witnessing to me.. When she didn't know what to say anymore she said what do u think of the devil. I said I hate him and I know he exists but I don't know how he works. She said he works thru his people. I said who are they she said people like you.. Well that upset me of course then I said i don't want to belong to him anymore I want to get saved. She said I don';t know how to do ti.. I said what you talke to me like this and don't know how to get me saved.. well call the preacher, she said no wait till tomorrow and go to church and get saved then. I said what if i die before I get there, she said you wont. and she was right. I didn't but I did get saved the next day and that was almost 30 years ago and I am still a member of that church... just  alittle country church that has been in existance for over 50 years.. 

Archived