• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello From Montana!

BettyAnn

• Members

Ex-Amish saved by Grace, married and nerdy. I love to Bible study, make friends, read, collect stamps and just have fun with other believers. I made this account ages ago then forgot about it. So glad I went back through my bookmarks.

• Members

Welcome aboard!  I wonder how many realize that your avatar is the Islamic symbol (their letter N) placed on the doors of Christian homes to mark them for persecution.

I have to explain it all the time on my stamp forums. I try not to get too pulled in to politics and such but Iraq and Syrian brethren have really been on my heart.

• Members

I would be interested in hearing how you got saved.  My hubby asked an Amish man he was working with once what the Amish believe.  He, of course, was wondering how their doctrine differed from ours, but all the guy would tell him was that they didn't believe in electricity, etc.  Not sure if he was avoiding the question or really was clueless.  Maybe he simply misunderstood.  Hubby tried to clarify what he was looking for but the conversation pretty well ended.

• Members

I'm sorry BettyAnn, but I can't resist poking fun at Montana folks...

Q. How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Montana?

A. If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush. 

Q: What's the most popular pick up line in Montana?

A: Nice tooth! 

Q: Why did Montana raise the minimum drinking age to 25? 

A: They wanted to keep alcohol out of the high schools! 

Q: Why do Montana State grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?

A: So they can park in handicap spaces. 

Q: What do you call a good looking girl in Montana?

A: A visitor. 

Q: What are the best four years of a Montana persons life?

A: Third grade 

Your friend, Bro. Garry  :hide:

Archived