• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Repost........

DaveW

• Members

I feel sorry for them. They are so fragile any comment that their doctrine might be wrong and they lash out at the commenter. The Son hasn't freed them, they are still under bondage and that is painful. Oh I feel sorry for them, if it wasn't for God's grace I'd be in the same boat.  

If they give up the indoctrination there is the loss of friends and family who remain indoctrinated. There is the shame of being deceived. I've noticed among my fellow men we seem to think that because Adam wasn't deceived we can't be either. All one has to do is look at Joel Osteen to see that's not true. But its very painful to look within and see "I" can be deceived. Plus they would have to admit they didn't hear Jesus voice on those matters. When reading the Bible it wasn't the voice of the Holy Ghost but the voice of a teacher they listened to. Christian men have pride and it would be hard thing to admit God let me teach error for years. Every one wants to be Paul telling Peter he messed up, no one wants to be Peter. People would make fun of them, and throw it in their faces, "are you sure you are right this time?" They can't turn back and admit such a great mistake. 

This puts the mods over a barrel. Ban them and they might never receive help. After being banned think of the bad name they will try to spread about OBSo leave them here and they spread man made indoctrination. What is the right thing to do? 

• Members

In my situation...

Getting voted out of the Church for teaching truth.

Granted, OB isn't Church. But here, that same truth often garners chastisement and ridicule

Heb 13:13
13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

Archived