• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Dispensations

AVBibleBeliever

• Members

I wanted to try at least to help those of you seem to be a little confused on dispensations and what they mean and how they apply to us today.  No where is dispensational promoting throwing out scriptures.

I hope these links will help give you an idea of what dispensational teaching is.

It will require you to view and try doing without critique. Try coming to it as if you are really willing to learn something.

This is Dr Ken Blue an Independent Fundamental Baptist Pastor.

the first is the law part two and the next one of the kingdom church thenif you follow series then you will come to the church today.

I know I have started in the middle of his series but you will understand the basics of it even from the one on law.  go to his you tube site and you can see and watch his whole series on dispensational teaching.   here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmrjiMKIm7R0YsjmtCWqmcA

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see lots of "semi-Catholics" mixing Grace with Law, replacing Israel with "spiritual Israel"... even among "IFB" it seems.
2 Tim 4:3

Part 2 :amen:

We are spiritually seed of Abraham....
Israel is his grandson.

First point of confusion, lies with that generation gap.

• Members

We are spiritually seed of Abraham....
Israel is his grandson.

First point of confusion, lies with that generation gap.

But there is a difference between the physical seed of Abraham and Israel, and the spiritual seed.  The big thing people think is just because they are a spiritual seed they get all the promises to the Physical seed and that is not correct.

Prophet are you watching the video to critique or learn about how dispensations work?

• Members

But there is a difference between the physical seed of Abraham and Israel, and the spiritual seed. The big thing people think is just because they are a spiritual seed they get all the promises to the Physical seed and that is not correct.

Prophet are you watching the video to critique or learn about how dispensations work?

I didnt watch the video.

You're 36 years too late.

• Members

Our associate pastor today in Sunday school warned about this dangerous false teaching in the guise of "rightly dividing".

There are a lot of pastors that won't preach the pure Gospel of Grace because they are afraid of losing member$hip.

You can see them on the "Christian" T.V. channels.  But not to worry, the Catholic Church was the first to mix Law & Grace

in the 4th Century, as they continue to this very day.  It seems like a lot of Protestant churches like to plagiarize the false Gospel.

Gal 1:8

Gal 1:9

• Members

Thankfully, our pastors preach the true Gospel from Scripture and refute the dangerously false gospels, which are not gospels at all, which some spread.

The fundamentals of the faith are clear, and they do not include the false, wrongly dividing, unscriptural fakery being presented by yourself.

What you are promoting is both unbiblical and against the doctrinal foundation of fundamentalism.

• Members

Thankfully, our pastors preach the true Gospel from Scripture and refute the dangerously false gospels, which are not gospels at all, which some spread.

The fundamentals of the faith are clear, and they do not include the false, wrongly dividing, unscriptural fakery being presented by yourself.

What you are promoting is both unbiblical and against the doctrinal foundation of fundamentalism.

I believe that I've seen "unscriptural fakery" being promoted by you in the form of mixing the Law with the Gospel of Grace.

Since this heresy originated in the 4th Century with the "marriage" of the Church with the State under Emperor Constantine,

it is not surprising to find this "mixing" in Protestant denominations including KJVO circles, unfortunately. 

The Catholics have always elevated the "Gospels" and apply them directly to the Church. 

It's about keeping individual believers "confu$ed" and diminishing the authority of the Apostle Paul.

• Members

I wanted to try at least to help those of you seem to be a little confused on dispensations and what they mean and how they apply to us today.  No where is dispensational promoting throwing out scriptures.

I hope these links will help give you an idea of what dispensational teaching is.

It will require you to view and try doing without critique. Try coming to it as if you are really willing to learn something.

This is Dr Ken Blue an Independent Fundamental Baptist Pastor.

the first is the law part two and the next one of the kingdom church thenif you follow series then you will come to the church today.

I know I have started in the middle of his series but you will understand the basics of it even from the one on law.  go to his you tube site and you can see and watch his whole series on dispensational teaching.   here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmrjiMKIm7R0YsjmtCWqmcA

Thanks, but no thanks. People have been trying to help me understand dispensationalism for 50 years, from when I was at universtity, so I don't think a series of hour-long lectures will help. The Scofield "Bible" was everywhere. Reading the Bible is much more profitable.

The great principle of "right dividing" is established in the opening verses of Hebrews 1:1-4

Our Bible is already rightly divided between old & new covenants - Moses & the law & Jesus and the Gospel.

Archived