• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Rib Or A Gonad More From Les Feldick

• Members

As we have seen in some other threads, Les teaches two gospels, (grace vs kingdom or gentile vs jew) we know there is only one.

Also we have learned he teaches two creations. 

Now we find out the King James Version is wrong and Adam gave up a gonad to create Woman.

Keep in the back of your mind Les teaches this on TV and if you disagree with his ideas on the verses you are not "rightly dividing" the scriptures. (right in my own eyes dividing) 

Genesis 2:21,22

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Now where is Eve? Well, she is in Adam. Again I think it makes it so clear that Eve as a part of the human race was already in Adam when Adam was created. So consequently, we can definitely say that Adam is the Federal Head of the whole human race, not just of men but of men and women.
I like to just throw this out, just as a tantalizing thought to make you think about these things. If God simply took a rib from Adam, what would that do to the man? Well, it would leave him one rib short. And believe it or not, I have had people ask me whether men have one less rib than a woman. Well, of course not! Certainly God didn’t take one rib and make out of that rib a woman.
He took the reproductive segment of the woman, we call that the gonad or the germ plasma. He took that reproductive part which was certainly in a side chamber in Adam. Yes, he has the male and the female both. I think the Scripture indicates that and if you think that is preposterous, there are still some creatures in the animal kingdom that are bisexual. Especially among insects. It is not an unknown fact that we have things that are bisexual.
So I think that Adam was bisexual and some of the very early Rabbi’s who where certainly students of the Old Testament, had that concept, that Adam was bisexual, until God removed the female reproduction system from Adam and with that then He created the woman. Doesn’t that make sense?
I just think it is so logical, because you see, the whole reproductive process of not only the human race but of all of God’s creation, is based on those reproductive organs. And that is the very heart of all creation. Reproduction. So he removes that part from Adam and with it, He then surrounds it with the body of the woman and now we have man and woman.
Genesis 2:23
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken (what’s the word? Out! See she was taken out of the man.) out of Man."
And the rib bone doesn’t amount to that much, because it was something more than that. And He took the Woman out of the Man. As I mentioned in the last lesson, what I want to emphasize from this is that all of this points to the fact that Eve was IN Adam and that when Adam sinned, the female of the species came under the condemnation just a much as the man. Alright, I think that is well taken.

We believe the Bible, it says rib so we believe rib. Nothing fancy, nothing added to scriptures. Its sad to see Les who knows the scriptures so well not being satisfied and adding leaven. This could be anyone of us so beware friends and say a little prayer for Les. 

• Administrators

As we have seen in some other threads, Les teaches two gospels, (grace vs kingdom or gentile vs jew) we know there is only one.

Also we have learned he teaches two creations. 

Now we find out the King James Version is wrong and Adam gave up a gonad to create Woman.

Keep in the back of your mind Les teaches this on TV and if you disagree with his ideas on the verses you are not "rightly dividing" the scriptures. (right in my own eyes dividing) 

We believe the Bible, it says rib so we believe rib. Nothing fancy, nothing added to scriptures. Its sad to see Les who knows the scriptures so well not being satisfied and adding leaven. This could be anyone of us so beware friends and say a little prayer for Les. 

I have no idea who this guy is, but it gives me cause to ask once more, why anyone feels the need to watch, listen to, or read after someone outside of our own congregation? This sort of thing is not even worth the time to wade through the error to get at any good that there may be. Or more to the point: "Gal. 5:8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
 9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."

• Members

I have no idea who this guy is, but it gives me cause to ask once more, why anyone feels the need to watch, listen to, or read after someone outside of our own congregation? This sort of thing is not even worth the time to wade through the error to get at any good that there may be. Or more to the point: "Gal. 5:8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
 9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."

Jim are you on here reading outside of your congregation?

• Members

Many IFB churches teach two gospels because there are two gospels [includes Ruckman].. 

The 4th Century Catholics declared there is but one Gospel and that the Church ("spiritual Israel") replaced true Israel. 

Remnants of "Replacement Theology" are rampant even among so-called IFB churches.

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, [Paul]

as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;  Galatians 2:7

The Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by the "Sect of the Nazarenes",

aka "the Church of the Firstborn", headed up by "the twelve" in Jerusalem.

Certainly with the destruction of the Second Temple in 70AD, this ceased.

But not to worry, the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached during the Tribulation

by believing Jews ("true Israel").

The Gospel of Grace was revealed to Paul and preached to the Gentiles, as

we are seated in heavenly places with Christ - Eph 2:6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;  Eph 3:1-3a

Edited by beameup

• Members

:ot:  :ot:  :ot:  :ot:

Many IFB churches teach two gospels because there are two gospels [includes Ruckman].. 

The 4th Century Catholics declared there is but one Gospel and that the Church ("spiritual Israel") replaced true Israel. 

Remnants of "Replacement Theology" are rampant even among so-called IFB churches.

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, [Paul]

as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;  Galatians 2:7

The Gospel of the Kingdom was preached by the "Sect of the Nazarenes",

aka "the Church of the Firstborn", headed up by "the twelve" in Jerusalem.

Certainly with the destruction of the Second Temple in 70AD, this ceased.

But not to worry, the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached during the Tribulation

by believing Jews ("true Israel").

The Gospel of Grace was revealed to Paul and preached to the Gentiles, as

we are seated in heavenly places with Christ - Eph 2:6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;  Eph 3:1-3a

Galatians 1:6,7,8,9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Paul wasn't putting a curse on Peter or Peter's teachings. There is only one gospel, when Jesus forgave people their sins then healed their bodies, that was grace. Just as he forgave us our sins. Please be careful, don't become accursed teaching another gospel.

1 Corinthians 3:3,4,5,6
3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

:ot:  :ot:  :ot:  :ot:  

• Members

Yes I am MC. I thought this was a place of IFB fellowship. I still think it is.

Amen, it is.

The reason I'm posting some of this man's false doctrines is to warn others. I do not want to see other christians lead astray. Google will pick up the postings and when someone searches it will show a link here. Maybe just maybe I can be a help to them. 

• Members

Peter preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, the Gospel of the Circumcision in Acts 3:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,

when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Jesus was the Minister to the Circumcision:

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God,

to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: [ie: Jewish patriarchs]  Romans 15:8

As long as the Temple stood, the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached to the Nation Israel.

As well, the Gospel of the Kingdom ["Millennium"] will be preached by believing Jews during the Tribulation.

It looks like a lot of people just haven't got "the memo"...  it really helps to "rightly divide" 2 Tim 2:15.

Now, as far as the Body of Christ (composed of Jew+Gentile), the Gospel of Grace applies... for this dispensation.

(Paul's point in Galatians).

Edited by beameup

• Members

Peter preached the Gospel of the Kingdom, the Gospel of the Circumcision in Acts 3:
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,
when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,
which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Jesus was the Minister to the Circumcision:
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God,
to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: [ie: Jewish patriarchs] Romans 15:8

As long as the Temple stood, the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached to the Nation Israel.
As well, the Gospel of the Kingdom ["Millennium"] will be preached by believing Jews during the Tribulation.

It looks like a lot of people just haven't got "the memo"... it really helps to "rightly divide" 2 Tim 2:15.

Now, as far as the Body of Christ (composed of Jew+Gentile), the Gospel of Grace applies... for this dispensation.
(Paul's point in Galatians).

It has always been, and will be to the end of the 1,000 years, the same Gospel.

Rom 4:3-5
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Psa 32:1-2
1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity,
and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Rom 4:22-25
22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Act 16:31
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

• Members

It has always been, and will be to the end of the 1,000 years, the same Gospel.

So you are saying that the "gospel" preached to Adam is the same gospel that Paul preached.  You are saying that Adam knew the name Jesus.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  Rom 10:9

Oh look... Nonic and Mountain agree with you.

• Members

So you are saying that the "gospel" preached to Adam is the same gospel that Paul preached.  You are saying that Adam knew the name Jesus.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  Rom 10:9

Oh look... Nonic and Mountain agree with you.

Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

The word "God" in the above verses is translated from the Hebrew "Elohim".  Elohim is plural. 

For this reason, I believe Adam knew Father, Son & Holy Ghost.  They placed him in the garden, they were in the garden in the cool of the day.