• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way Of Life

• Members

I've been wondering what has happened to the Way of Life RSS feeds? There have been no Friday church news notes or any of the other Way of Life feeds from Cloud in the RSS feed in awhile now.

I still get them via email so I was just wondering why they are no longer here.

• Members

I guess I had not noticed, but I did report a feed that was Southern Baptist.  It does not make sense to have an auto-feed that promotes the Cooperative Program and Southern Baptists. 

I think Br. Cloud is a far better candidate for auto-feeds, and I also think he gives us more substance than Paul Chappel. 

Just my opinion though...

• Moderators

I agree, but in the meantime, feel welcome to go to the website, as I do and maybe share the good topics here!

As a side note on the subject, if you have not done so, he has some good e-books  and many he provides for free download. I just put some on my phone to read betimes. I have the Collapse of Separation among IFB Churches, Pastor's Authority and church's responsibility, (better than you might think), In the Footsteps of the Bible Translators, The Seven churches of revelation, and Lying Evolutionary Art.  All free, and there are a lot more offerings, as well. If you haven't read any of his books, oit gives you a good chance to get a feel for the doctrines he teaches before investing in some of his things, (which I have also done).

No, I don't work for David Cloud and no, I don't agree with him everywhere, but good is good.

• Members

David Cloud wasn't as excited to meet me as I was him back in April at Fairhaven. I like reading his material because it's I can understand it. He breaks any subject down quite well enough that you don't have to have a PhD in theology to understand biblical matters.