• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

An Open Letter To The Mods

Arbo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The OP fails since a search for "Thank you" or "Thanks" brings up many instances were a mod was thanked.  Therefore, they can't be "thankless."

which would mean they are still getting thanks (if only from each other)

Very valid points, SFIC. In fact, so long as a mod on the forum has had the word 'thanks' directed at them a single time since 2002 then by definition the OP is invalid. Technically even a 'thanks for nothing' counts.

Moreover, the OP isn't even a "letter", since it hasn't been written on paper and doesn't end with 'yours sincerely'.

• Members

I would like to say thank you to all of the Moderates but for me this is not enough If I don't show the love of Jesus in my heart toward them.

God bless 

Oh! This is about moderates, as in 'luke warm' well that's a different colored horse. I don't like moderates, I prefer conservatives; I even prefer liberals...at least you know where to poke your stick.  :frog:

• Members

Oh! This is about moderates, as in 'luke warm' well that's a different colored horse. I don't like moderates, I prefer conservatives; I even prefer liberals...at least you know where to poke your stick.  :frog:

You got me lost ? 

• 2 months later...

Archived