• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

An Open Letter To The Mods

Arbo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is both sad and interesting that only three people who claim to be IFB approve of the OP...and two of them are mods.

Not mentioning any names, but some may have already expressed their appreciation to them and apologized for any hardships or headaches they may have caused them.

• Members

The OP fails since a search for "Thank you" or "Thanks" brings up many instances were a mod was thanked.  Therefore, they can't be "thankless."

Seriously?

Are you one of them?

• Members

It is both sad and interesting that only three people who claim to be IFB approve of the OP...and two of them are mods.

It's sad that after two and a half hours you make accusation against people who have not even seen the post.....

I too have thanked the mods on more than one occasion.

• Members

It's sad that after two and a half hours you make accusation against people who have not even seen the post.....

I too have thanked the mods on more than one occasion.

Perhaps you have a point. I ought to have added so far to it. If I have offended, I apologize.

I am beginning to find it difficult to avoid the 'us against them' mentality that is here. Though I have generally abstained from posting in theological discussions out of respect for the forum's rules, it has been made clear to me by some here that I am not welcome because I have not described myself as IFB. I should not let it get to me,

Archived