• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Are You Thinking?

paid4

• Members

All groups should be banned from putting the name of Christ anywhere in their title!!

Local news here in NC.

http://www.wral.com/clergy-demand-that-cooper-stop-defending-nc-marriage-laws/13737480/

They are nothing more than social clubs that try to appeal to the fleshly world.

And look who is leading the charge.....Women Chaplains and Pastors.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!

Heresy!!!!!!!!!

Why does the world bend over backwards to try to make these people happy????

:knuppel:   :verymad:  :bang:  :tapping:

• Members

The lost acting sinfully and serving their father the devil is what they do. I know I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again, our greatest enemies in America will be the secular and liberal Christians who will be siding with the non-Christians and others against us "radical fundamentalists" who actually believe the Bible says what it means and means what it says.

Already there are many groups of secular and liberal Christians out there fighting against traditional, biblical Christianity while promoting their false Christianity as being the only truly acceptable Christianity.

I've heard Episcopal "priests" on Fox News, both male and female, explaining away the Bible in order to declare homosexuality natural, promote the acceptance of homosexual clergy, and denounce biblical Christians as bigots, wrong headed, mean-spirited, stuck in the prejudicial past and such.

We have to remember our war is not with these people but with the spiritual forces behind them. If we want to counter their efforts we won't accomplish much focusing upon them, but if we follow Scripture and get into serious prayer against those spiritual forces of darkness we may see results.

Archived