• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

World Cup

Arbo

• Members

RWC? Drawing a blank on that one...

Rugby World Cup 2015. The reigning IRB Rugby World Cup Champions, New Zealand Allblacks will be playing the American Eagles at Soldiers field in Chicago on November1st of this year. The Eagles would not normally get the opportunity of playing at this level however, this match has been created for the benefit of increasing the profile of rugby in the USA. :peek:

tumblr_ltjge1aTNg1r1cwkso1_1280.jpg

• Members

All Blacks vs Eagles?

Some battered birds by the end of this game. :lol:

Can anyone here say "record score"?

The All Blacks are monsters......

But the Poms game them a run the other day - maybe they are a bit off their game right now - might only smash the Eagles instead of crippling them. :lol:

And yes, they really are that good......Unfortunately. :(

• Members

The ABs have a history of coming back from behind. Most of their plays are strategic to enable the opposing team to think they have the advantage. My guess is that they will save their energy for the quarter and semifinals.The Eagles vs the AllBlacks game should be well worth watching as I do not think the ABs will annihilate them on their own turf, rather for the sake of the game...they will go easy. :th_tiphat:

• Members

The only consolation is that the All Blacks are notoriously bad in World Cup.

Always the best team on the world, often beaten at the world cup.

:lol:

I am at a rugby game right now - our local grade team - my son plays No2.

• Members

I think we made the FIFA World Cup finals in 1982 - Spain and 2010 - South Africa. Our National Soccor/Football team are the "AllWhites" ;)

Rugby is our national game...just about every child born in NZ plays rugby. It is what it is... :wub:

• Members

Most of my son's team are kiwi, and the majority are Maori or 'coconuts' - that's what they call themselves......

My sounds kiwi when he finishes training - so funny. :lol:

"C'Mon bruthus"...... :lol:

• Members

You're an Aussie aren't you Dave... :unsure: I hope y'all do well in the RWC bro... :)

Ummmmmmm yep - West Aussie in fact - and we have heaps of Kiwis over here for mining work.

Which is good for our rugby team. ;)

• Members

Costa Rica beating Uraguay was a huge surprise yesterday, didn't see that coming! Watched Italy beat England 2-1, really have hard time watching Wayne Rooney and not laugh at his fake hair,

• Members

Australia demolished the Netherlands in the men's final - 6 -1!

I love watching these guys plays hockey.
In the world cup comp they scored 30 goals and only conceded 3 - one in the group games, one in the semi, and one in the final.
An "unstoppable force" they were described as.

We were talking world cup hockey, weren't we?
:lol:

Archived