• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pastors You Enjoy Listening To.

Gorship

• Members

OBviously your shepherd will give you the best sermon for you and support you more than any "online pastor". That being said, what other pastors do you enjoy listening to and learning from?

• Members

I used to enjoy lisenting to Jeff Owens.  He pastored in Martinsburg WV but something happened and I don't think he is pastoring anymore.  He would put his sermons online each week and I could listen to them at work.

I spent hours at work yesterday lisenting to this guy.  Bryan Denlinger 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

James Knox out of Bible Baptist Church, Deland, FL. is great!. He comes up for our Bible Conference every year (1st week of August). He can be heard here: James Knox

Joel Logan of Sweet Springs Baptist in Ardmore, AL. is excellent. He can be heard on BRN: Joel Logan. His brother Brent is also on BRN and is very good. He is a missionary to Thessalonica.

Adam Thompson of Capitol City Baptist in Austin, TX is also VERY good. He can be found on BRN or on his own church site at: Adam Thompson

• Members

My pastor records his sermons and puts them on our church website. If I miss a service, or am in nursery I can go back and listen. I'll listen to one's I was in church for but want to go back and recheck his references.

• Members

I used to enjoy lisenting to Jeff Owens. He pastored in Martinsburg WV but something happened and I don't think he is pastoring anymore. He would put his sermons online each week and I could listen to them at work.

I spent hours at work yesterday lisenting to this guy. Bryan Denlinger

'>

He does alot of pre-trib rapture studies and talks about a guy I also like to listen to. That is how I ran across him. It was a recommended video along the right side that I noticed when listenint to Steve Anderson. Bryan does a few vids questioning Steven's sanity.

:)

Archived