• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Short Video On The Truth About The Jews And "palestinians."

candlelight

• Members

You're most welcome, Linda.  Yes, it is quite good and is fact not fiction.  I only wish that the Jewish naysayers would watch this video and let the truth penetrate their hearts.  However, I am not one to force the Holy Spirit on someone who believes the Jews are terrible terrorists and the "Palestinians" are such a peaceful people.  ;)

• Members

A shorter video of life in Gaza.  Oh, if only starving Americans had it so good.  I am friends with a young man from Iran on Facebook.  He is Muslim by birth, but an Atheist by choice.  He calls the "Palestinians" the "Arabian Angels."

http://search.tb.ask.com/search/video.jhtml?searchfor=pierre%20rehov%27s%20videos%20on%20the%20palestinians&cb=9N&freeShipping=&p2=^9N^xdm003^YYA^us&sortOrder=&categoryId=&n=780bd792&qid=2bb48a3f83134c4c97dba7d2d2ddb18d&ptb=2B64129C-BE73-48A6-B3BC-8B043ED640F8&ct=PN&si=CK33hpXf770CFZRr7AodIngAaQ&pg=video&ots=1401992461393&pn=3&ss=sub&st=bar&filter=&tpr=hst

Gaza O Gaza! So Much Misery."  It is the first video on the page.

Archived