• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The tract is here !!!

• Members

I just wanted to let everyone know that the tracts have arrived. Again for those interested in ordering some I have set up a new e-mail afterdeathwhat@gmail.com Please send an order of how many you can prayerfully use if you would like to receive some. Please remember us often in your prayers. Pray that the tract would speak to hearts and convict of sin. Pray for the website www.afterdeathwhat.com That it will be viewed by many and have an eternal impact. Please also pray for those who will be distributing the tracts. And finally for finances. I did not make this tract to start a business but a ministry. Lord willing I will never require money for the tracts. After this batch is gone I want to get the same tract done but in a little bigger size. Thank you for your prayers. God bless. :)

• Members
I just wanted to let everyone know that the tracts have arrived. Again for those interested in ordering some I have set up a new e-mail afterdeathwhat@gmail.com Please send an order of how many you can prayerfully use if you would like to receive some. Please remember us often in your prayers. Pray that the tract would speak to hearts and convict of sin. Pray for the website http://www.afterdeathwhat.com That it will be viewed by many and have an eternal impact. Please also pray for those who will be distributing the tracts. And finally for finances. I did not make this tract to start a business but a ministry. Lord willing I will never require money for the tracts. After this batch is gone I want to get the same tract done but in a little bigger size. Thank you for your prayers. God bless. :)

I went to the website above and I couldn't find the tract. Do you have a sample for one to read?

• Members

Sorry I will get it on the website as soon as possible but here is the tract

2716188216_153abb277c_m.jpg
Where will you be? Heaven or Hell. The Bible says "... it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27) Are you ready for that day? Would you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God's name in vain? Even once? If so, you are a liar, a thief, and a blasphemer, and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible says "There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Romans 3:10) You know you will be guilty and end up in hell. That's not God's will. Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when He died on the cross. Three days later He defeated death when He rose again. What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust Him alone to save you, or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your way to heaven? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8,9) No amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

• Members
Sorry I will get it on the website as soon as possible but here is the site

2716188216_153abb277c_m.jpg
Where will you be? Heaven or Hell. The Bible says "... it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27) Are you ready for that day? Would you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God's name in vain? Even once? If so, you are a liar, a thief, and a blasphemer, and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible says "There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Romans 3:10) You know you will be guilty and end up in hell. That's not God's will. Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when He died on the cross. Three days later He defeated death when He rose again. What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust Him alone to save you, or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your way to heaven? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8,9) No amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

Tell it like it is. Amen, BibleSender, Amen.
I admit that was me, just kept trying, like a truck stuck while out mudbogging !! Going nowhere. :goodpost:

• 1 month later...