• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Is Your Pastor Human?

The Glory Land

• Members

You ask to many questions, did you fall out the crib as a kid? You don't have to answer. :(

Why the insult? Do you smoke pot, and I happened to make a comment that made you feel bad?

Actually, it made me chuckle. It sounded like something a Polish friend of mine, who I have not seen in a long time, would say.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could be wrong, but I think that it is TGL's knowing English as a second language, as he is hispanic.  Just sayin'...

I am not sure that I buy it. He is too inconsistent with his errors.

• Members

I am not sure that I buy it. He is too inconsistent with his errors.

Yes, I agreed with Al and HC on that Arbo.  

Think: Too many beverages after the pot-induced munchies kick in.

TGL did admit to drinking wine, but pot?  I think that might be taking it to far, Arbo.   :o

• Members

I'm going to bypass all of the references to people's habits and intelligence and just answer the question.

1.  All Christians are human.  They are sinners, saved by grace that came by the way of the substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary and His resurrection.

2.  Are you human?  I think so, because it is very human to look toward the authority in the church (or really any other place) and to examine them for flaws to help one feel better about one's self.

3.  Are you praying for your pastor?  It seems that you might post differently if you are.  You either imply that your pastor is sinful ,serving inappropriately or that you don't like his manners as they don't strike you as human enough.  Not sure, but either way, you need to be praying for your heart concerning your pastor and pray for your pastor as He leads the church.

Full disclosure: I am truly human, born to a human (who was also a Pastor), married to a human (who is a Pastor) and sister in law to a human (who is a Pastor) all of whom I pray for, and all of whom are exemplary, yet human,  in human and spiritual matters.  

Archived