• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Am A Indepednant Fundamental Kjv Only Preacher Look For A Church In The Atlanta Area Needing Pastor

• Members

I have no problem with "properly", or other terminology that implies "according to dictates of Bible and/or thus and such church" but "legally" implies that the government can or should be able to determine what or who constitutes a "proper" ordination--- a dangerous road.

I can agree with this.  Or, how about "Biblically and Scripturally Ordained"?

• Moderators

Doesn't legally ordained by the state mean they can conduct wedding ceremonies?

The state doesn't do the ordaining.

Ship captains, judges, justices of the peace and airline captains can perform weddings.

In Florida a nOTary public can perform weddings.

Most states will let preachers whether ordained or licensed by a church to preach perform weddings.

Of course the state doesn't join man and wife if God doesn't join them and if God joins them it doesn't matter what the state says (but that's a hOT pOTato in and of itself).

• Moderators

I am a legally ordain preacher in the State of Georgia by my church Austin Avenue Baptist Church in Marietta.

I believe the bible and only the bible as my doctrine. I would have posted my statement of faith but can not because for some reason you can't cut and paste to this page. But I have been trained by my present Pastor and my Pastor in Colorado for at least ten years. I am looking for a church needing a Pastor. I believing soul winning and supporting missionaries. I believe ever word of the KJV bible to be the very word of GOD to OBey and live by.

Just curious... has God called you to the Atlanta area? Cause we could sure use some pastors up here. :wink  And if He's called you - why don't you just go plant a church?

Archived