• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Am A Indepednant Fundamental Kjv Only Preacher Look For A Church In The Atlanta Area Needing Pastor

• Members

I am a legally ordain preacher in the State of Georgia by my church Austin Avenue Baptist Church in Marietta.

I believe the bible and only the bible as my doctrine. I would have posted my statement of faith but can not because for some reason you can't cut and paste to this page. But I have been trained by my present Pastor and my Pastor in Colorado for at least ten years. I am looking for a church needing a Pastor. I believing soul winning and supporting missionaries. I believe ever word of the KJV bible to be the very word of GOD to obey and live by.

• Members

When were you born again? Are you married one time, how many kids, will you start part time. I am not looking for a pastor, but I think saying that your KJ only is not enough these days. Soul winning and supporting missionaries is not enough. Tell the members more, much more. Then you will do well.  :)   Welcome aboard 

• Members

I am a legally ordain preacher in the State of Georgia by my church Austin Avenue Baptist Church in Marietta.

I believe the bible and only the bible as my doctrine. I would have posted my statement of faith but can not because for some reason you can't cut and paste to this page. But I have been trained by my present Pastor and my Pastor in Colorado for at least ten years. I am looking for a church needing a Pastor. I believing soul winning and supporting missionaries. I believe ever word of the KJV bible to be the very word of GOD to obey and live by.

If you are bold enough there are plenty of churches in the Northeast that need a good bible believing pastor. You'd be surprise how bad some of them up there want a bible preaching church but no pastors are going because the Northeast isn't easy like the South.

• Members

What is LEGALLY ordained? I thought the church set ordination requirements and decisions NOT THE GVMT!!

Or to rephrase, how can someone be ILLEGALLY ordained??

I think the term "Legally Ordained" is valid. 

I remember years ago, after I was ordained through New Life Tabernacle, another Church not even affiliated with NLT sent me an ordination through the mail. 

The Church letter that accompanied the ordination certificate I received in the mail stated that a few of my posts had been read online and that they felt I had been called to preach.  This, in my opinion was not a valid ordination.  I had not been proven.  I knew not the Church, nor the pastor of that Church.

The ordination from NLT however, was a result of years of study under the pastor's preaching, applying the Word of God to my life, answering the call to preach the Gospel, given the opportunity to preach several times from the pulpit, and much prayer by both myself, and the pastor.

If "Legally Ordained" is not a valid term, maybe it should be.  There are many out there who will ordain people they don't know and have never heard preach a single message.

• Moderators

I think the term "Legally Ordained" is valid. 

I remember years ago, after I was ordained through New Life Tabernacle, another Church not even affiliated with NLT sent me an ordination through the mail. 

The Church letter that accompanied the ordination certificate I received in the mail stated that a few of my posts had been read online and that they felt I had been called to preach.  This, in my opinion was not a valid ordination.  I had not been proven.  I knew not the Church, nor the pastor of that Church.

The ordination from NLT however, was a result of years of study under the pastor's preaching, applying the Word of God to my life, answering the call to preach the Gospel, given the opportunity to preach several times from the pulpit, and much prayer by both myself, and the pastor.

If "Legally Ordained" is not a valid term, maybe it should be.  There are many out there who will ordain people they don't know and have never heard preach a single message.

I have no problem with "properly", or other terminology that implies "according to dictates of Bible and/or thus and such church" but "legally" implies that the government can or should be able to determine what or who constitutes a "proper" ordination--- a dangerous road.

Archived