• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Vatican Scientists Co-Host Conference In Arizona Seeking Alien Life In Universe

• Members

Mt. Kitt observatory is not far from where I live.  I suspect that this "search" will eventually yield "results" before the Tribulation. 

Nearly 200 scientists are attending the conference, called "The Search for Life Beyond the Solar System: Exoplanets, Biosignature & Instruments," which runs from March 16 through 21 in Tucson, Ariz. The Vatican Observatory is co-hosting the conference with the University of Arizona's Steward Observatory.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/03/17/is-alien-life-vatican-observatory-science-conference/

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie  2 Thessalonians 2:11

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I think the Vatican Jesuits and NASA and CIA &Co Vis various secret societies are all in on their scheme to try to rule the world, a false flag alien Invasion might be on the Table.

And don't forget them mooselimbs; they have to fit in there somewhere.

• Members

And don't forget them mooselimbs; they have to fit in there somewhere.

I think they are easy to predict to manipulate and to direct, they are a troublemaker for the CIA, I have seen evidence that the CIA over the years have been training and RADICALISING Moslem groups, they admit to training them and arming them to fight certain communist forces, they radicalised some groups because they realised that if you can get them to think that their faith is under attack and not just their nation, then they will be more zealous. i think maybe they still train them. I think it is interesting that the beast in Rev has seven Heads, one beast Seven heads, has it got a head head? or is it directed by the whore which rides it?