• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can God Use A Man That Drinks Wine?

The Glory Land

• Administrators

I am in constant awe at Christians who have arrived spiritually to the point where they can read other people's hearts and know whether or not they are saved based on a twisted version of a few words they might have said in context of something that had nothing to do with where the words were twisted to and what the point the person actually was trying to make was and then an entirely different conclusion was reached to the (un)edifying lack of benefit to the readers.

Knock it off, SFIC. You are unnecessarily stirring up trouble, trying to make out that you are following scripture and anyone who disagrees with you - even minutely - is not.  It is not up to you to decide who is and who is not following Christ.  STOP twisting things people say into pretzels of unrighteousness.

"Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."   And that's a truth too many reject...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rejoice in the Lord!!! And again I say rejoice!

Praise God His mercies are new every morning!

Praise God at all times and pray without ceasing!

(written before post #199 was posted, so this is NOT in reference to that post...or #200 which just showed up...I must be posting way to slow!)

• Members

Rejoice in the Lord!!! And again I say rejoice!

Praise God His mercies are new every morning!

Praise God at all times and pray without ceasing!

(written before post #199 was posted, so this is NOT in reference to that post...or #200 which just showed up...I must be posting way to slow!)

Amen

(And 18.5 posts per day posting rate too slow? Shurely shome mishtake.)

• Members

I know what it means, but what I do not understand is your definition of a double curse and how it differs from a standard curse.

Each verse referred to a curse on booze, two verses, two curses, double curse on booze.

• Members

Each verse referred to a curse on booze, two verses, two curses, double curse on booze.

Basing a quasi-doctrine on the number of verses seemingly supporting one's opinion is odd.  I wouldn't question your sincerity, but I wonder about about your double curse reasoning.

Archived