• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Intoducing Me

seeker

• Members

Not sure where you are getting by our information from as our ban list is very, very small.

To say they were banned for something they posted is quite OBvious, what else do you do on message boards other than post?

Really, Then you wouldn't mind be put to the test would you?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, I am a grown man. Have some respect for me.

Welcome to the forum.  Why not introduce yourself formally in a new thread and tell us a little about yourself and share your testimony?

• Moderators

Seriously, I am a grown man. Have some respect for me.

In that case, how about you have some respect for the owner of this forum and his rules?

You are welcome to join this forum for profitable discussion, but it does have set rules and standards of behavior and they will be enforced - much like any other sphere of life. If you do not wish to abide by the same, you are likewise free to not join.

• Members

SpiritWarrior,

You are exhibiting character unbecoming of a follower of Christ.

Are you here to honour Christ and fellowship with brothers/sisters in Christ or are you here to bring strife?

Is this what you say to someone who says something you do not like or agree with?

• Members

In that case, how about you have some respect for the owner of this forum and his rules?

You are welcome to join this forum for profitable discussion, but it does have set rules and standards of behavior and they will be enforced - much like any other sphere of life. If you do not wish to abide by the same, you are likewise free to not join.

I guess now you are going to tell me that what my eyes have

been OBserving on here for around 5 or 6 years is really not what Ithey have seen?

I have been reading this forum that long. I know all of you.

• Members

You use this tatic alot, you over use it.

• Administrators

Really, Then you wouldn't mind be put to the test would you?

Seeing how we "ban" a lot of people and you been seeing this for years, what is the main reason I usually give when I do ban someone?

Archived