• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Intoducing Me

seeker

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are those usernames? I'll look into into for you, I have no prOBlem doing that. You only gave me two members out of 4,000+ that has registered here. That is not alot.

I would like for you to answer my question back on page 4.

It will take us a while, but we will post alot of the names so as  you can explain  to tell us WHY they were banned?

• Administrators

They would be the one to know the answer to that question.  We could give you the reasons they emailed to them they banned.  But what purpose would that serve. They were not true.

I'll give you the reason for ALL of your personalities who were banned: trolling.  Trolling is a bannable offense.  

• Members

I'll give you the reason for ALL of your personalities who were banned: trolling.  Trolling is a bannable offense.  

Why did you lock Bible Jim and Born again BOB out so they can't log in?  Are you going to do that to me too.

We have taking this and you before God.  We have petitioned God that you are lying and none of these are trolling.

He will judge this.

• Moderators

Whatever it takes to move God to do something about your evilness to us...we are going to do.

I give you my word.

Who is "Us" exactly?

Are you letting US, the members of the Online Baptist board, know that you are an organized group, who are coming here for some purpose? if so, stop being cryptic about it and in Jesus' name, speak your peace. But stop playing games. There is no 'evilness' going on here, save in the activities of those coming here to preach error. Speak up!

• Administrators

Are those usernames? I'll look into into for you, I have no prOBlem doing that. You only gave me two members out of 4,000+ that has registered here. That is not alot.

I would like for you to answer my question back on page 4.

SW, I guess this question that I asked above is going to go unanswered. I mentioned that I would look into them, and asked if those were in fact the usernames. I can't help if you are not willing to help.

After I asked that question, so that I could look into it for you, you posted the following.

I assure you, you have not heard the last of this. Whatever it takes to move God to do something about your evilness to us...we are going to do.

I give you my word.

I tried to help. I could only do so much.

Archived