• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can We Reclaim This Dress Standard?

WVPastor

• Members

That is one of the reasons I almost never set foot inside a walmart or for that matter any store if the item can be purchased from Amazon.  I love Amazon and do most of my shopping there.  Please, I have absolutely no idea about Jeff Bezo or his spirituality.  So don't flame me for using his creation.  As far as food, I am typically a "locavore", preferring to buy only from GMO free local (within 50 miles) farmers and ranchers.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Maybe not all...try likely not most. Trying to claim a woman who doesn't wear pants is jealous of one who does is presumption - and silly!

There may be women who would wear them if their husband's "loosened" up - but I'm sure that could be said about other things as well. And then there are those poor downtrodden, oppressed women - like me - who CHOOSE to not wear pants...without their knuckle-dragging husbands forcing them to subject to that mode of clothing. Lol Imagine that. ; D

• Members

The day I preach a message that women can wear no pants whatsoever, is the day I will also preach that men are not to wear pants also.

This thread, with the number of posts that can be interpreted multiple ways, is one of the most entertaining ones I've seen on this site. :nuts:

Archived