• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mrs. Francie Taylor

honebee873

• Members

Have any of you ladies or your wives heard of her? She is a godly Christian speaker for women. She teaches on how to be a Titus 2 woman and how to be a Proverbs 31 wife. I have received so much help from her! Our church ladies go to the Sword of The Lord Ladies Retreat and she is one of the guest speakers there. Bro. Joe Author will be there this year too! 

Just curious?

• Members

She really is a blessing to me! She also has a Facebook page under her name and she posts some pretty awesome stuff on there. I won't get to go this year because I have a baby and little ones, so it is hard for me to pack up and be gone for three days. But even our young women in our youth group will be going this year. I am so excited for them! She has a set of CDs you can order from the Sword of The Lord news letter and we listen to them in our young ladies bible study group twice a month. That is how I know about her, since I have never actually gotten the chance to meet her. But I have enjoyed everything I have heard. ;)

Archived