• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello With Love In Christ Jesus.

Daniel Rush

• Members

welcome! you may be disappointed at times because there are Calvinists, liberals, liberal alcohol drinking Christians, Seventh day Adventists, Palestinian supporting Christians, that are all allowed to post on here also. let me give you a heads up on who's who:

Gracesaved: reformed calvinist

Conenanant: reformed Calvinist, pro-Palestinian

Jeffrey: liberal, liquor loving Christian

kindofblue: liberal, lawyer

But there are many of us who truly hold to IFB doctrines and take the KJV Bible literally, and don't twist scripture to fit some man-made, sin loving doctrine

I call them like I see them!

What am I, quick, tell me....

Too slow...I am a redbone hound dog

• Members

I apologize for offending anyone mentioned in my previous post.

I just don't understand why non-IFB Christians even want to be on this forum. If they have a question, there is a question area to post.

The pro-Palestinians have just really got my goat! I was really irritated last night.

GraceSaved, if you're not a reformed Calvinist then what are you and why do you even want to be on a IFB forum if you're not IFB? Just curious?

To others out there who so faithfully defend their doctrine (speaking to IFB only) how many people you've debated have you changed their mind?

• Members

GraceSaved, if you're not a reformed Calvinist then what are you and why do you even want to be on a IFB forum if you're not IFB? Just curious?

I've asked myself the same question and concluded that I must be a glutton for punishment.  LOL!

What am I?  I am Christian.  I realize I am a sinner and trust in Christ to save me by grace through faith and don't know any other way to put it.

There are some interesting topics on here and I enjoy reading them even if I don't participate.  I have friends here that I talk to privately.  I notice that even IFB members don't agree with other IFB members, so even though I don't agree 100% with all IFB doctrine, I agree with the most important things and that's all that matters to me.

Archived