• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello With Love In Christ Jesus.

Daniel Rush

• Members

I am hopefully glad that I found a forum for once that is not full of apostates and blasphemers who can't stand to have their sensitive "feelings" shot full of holes by the truth of God, the 1611 King James Bible. I am finding so many forums that excuse sodomites, Catholics, Methodists, Islamic maniacs and other blasphemous cults of man (or "religion" which means to tie back)

I hope I can post freely my thoughts, backed up by the word of God. I am sick of lost, half hearted Christians who won't defend the faith and make excuses to shut up true believers who don't treat Christ like a trendy fad. It's bad enough I live in near Godless Washington State surrounded by apostate churches and lying new age hippy preachers.

Our church here is a small church but at least not afraid to get into the mix of the streets and tell these pot smoking, homosexual loving morons that they're on their way to the hell they deserve; especially these half-hearted trendy Rick Warren, Joel Osteen smoking misfits we're seeing in greater increase around here.

There is but one doctrine sufficient for all man and that is the 1611 King James Bible, the once delivered to the saints word of God. So please...assure me that I will be allowed to speak God's word here. 

• Administrators

Welcome, Daniel.  Remember that we are all flesh - and we are all at different stages of growth.  Please do feel free to express yourself - but heed that we are told to be compassionate at the same time, with our speech being with grace...

I'm originally from WA, and have to agree that there are very few good churches out there, sadly.  Whereabouts are you?

• Members

Yea!  Another from the Pacific Northwest who understands the ungodly and liberal culture we are dealing with here in Washington, and Oregon.  I am from Spokane, WA/Coeur d'Alene, ID, and now live in Roseburg, OR.  Brother Rush gives an accurate description of most of the pacific northwest. Welcome aboard OB brother Rush! 

Bro. Garry

In His will.  By His power.  For His glory.

• Members

welcome! you may be disappointed at times because there are Calvinists, liberals, liberal alcohol drinking Christians, Seventh day Adventists, Palestinian supporting Christians, that are all allowed to post on here also. let me give you a heads up on who's who:

Gracesaved: reformed calvinist

Conenanant: reformed Calvinist, pro-Palestinian

Jeffrey: liberal, liquor loving Christian

kindofblue: liberal, lawyer

But there are many of us who truly hold to IFB doctrines and take the KJV Bible literally, and don't twist scripture to fit some man-made, sin loving doctrine

I call them like I see them!

• Members

Gracesaved: reformed calvinist

I don't even know what a reformed calvinist is.  You don't even know me.  You're one of those judgmental, hypocrites that Christians and nonChristians have to tolerate and give Christianity a bad name.  People are really bold on this forum.  I bet you wouldn't say that to my face but hide behind your computer.  Stick your nose back in your KJV and learn something.

• Administrators

Wow, folks...let's not do this.  Let's remember that we are all sinners, saved by grace.  Yes, there are people on this forum who don't agree with the majority of us...but can't we be big enough to be kind about it, at least?  sheesh

The back-and-forth insults (on both sides) is really beginning to disgust me.

• Moderators

welcome! you may be disappointed at times because there are Calvinists, liberals, liberal alcohol drinking Christians, Seventh day Adventists, Palestinian supporting Christians, that are all allowed to post on here also. let me give you a heads up on who's who:

------

------

------

------

But there are many of us who truly hold to IFB doctrines and take the KJV Bible literally, and don't twist scripture to fit some man-made, sin loving doctrine

I call them like I see them!

Wow, not cool. Way not cool.  Like HC said, let's not do this, people.  Nothing like showing people how rude and insular IFBs (ahem, Christians in general) can be - way to attract people to our churches, eh?

Seriously, if we kept everyone from posting who didn't agree with us on every single doctrine, well, who defines the 'us'? I have a feeling Br. Matt would be lonely hanging out here by himself...

Archived